By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ten Week Countdown 2009!

I haven't done bad barring 360 this week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I definitely lost the top spot for handhelds this week, being ~570k off on just the DS. Its increase this week is crazy.

darthdevidem01 said:
I haven't done bad barring 360 this week

and ds

09tarheel said:
I definitely lost the top spot for handhelds this week, being ~570k off on just the DS. Its increase this week is crazy.

I was really surprised that after not performing to my expectations it suddenly jumps right when it matters the most. The only person closer on ds is noobie and everyone else is nearly 400k off. lol

@theprof00

you know I thoughty our predictions were stupidly high for PS3 when we started this

but they actually weren't!

Around the Network

ridiculous isn't it?
When I look at the numbers the ps3 ones are higher than I expected and the 360 ones are lower than I expected. I expected a 1.3M gap close in 10 weeks.
In 5 weeks (the slowest ones), the gap has closed 500k consoles.
Strangely enough, I predicted almost exactly (10k off) a 500k gap after 5 weeks.

However, with this crazy ps3 twist, that number will likely be upset.
I'm thinking 1.5-2M shrink in gap now.

I definitely screwed up somewhere when I typed this out and never noticed. I've got the 360 beating the PS3 this week, and tieing it for the next two or something ridiculous like that. I like my 360 and all, but even back then I knew that wasn't happening. It appears I accidentally sabotaged myself. Good knowing all of you.

My Wii and PSP predictions were almost spot on this week

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

@veggie

huh?

many people thougth 360 would outsell PS3 black friday week as its US heavy = 360 territory

no-one could have seen these shocking turn of events!

Seems like I'll end up with around 75 points for the week, yet that score might still rank pretty high for the week.