By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ten Week Countdown 2009!

O man veggie, that's quite a shock. You'll still be above me though, so....

Around the Network
koffieboon said:
Seems like I'll end up with around 75 points for the week, yet that score might still rank pretty high for the week.

off of ds by 400k and you'll only have 75 points?!? ... guess I won't move up this week.

theprof00 said:
koffieboon said:
Seems like I'll end up with around 75 points for the week, yet that score might still rank pretty high for the week.

off of ds by 400k and you'll only have 75 points?!? ... guess I won't move up this week.

Well, I'm actually "only" 350k off for my DS numbers. And although that's a big difference in absolute terms, percentage wise it is still only a 20-25 difference.

forgot we were using percentages back there. T_T

darthdevidem01 said:
@veggie

huh?

many people thougth 360 would outsell PS3 black friday week as its US heavy = 360 territory

no-one could have seen these shocking turn of events!

Yeah. If they were idiots!

I guess I am an idiot.

It might have been that I adjusted the 360 up and forgot to change the PS3. Or maybe I adjusted the PS3 down but not the 360.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
forgot we were using percentages back there. T_T

Sadly for you you're way off on the lowest selling of the five consoles, your PSP number alone will give you around 45 points.

@koffieboon... do you have your own spreadsheet going? or are you working this out with a calculator.

theproff00 got exactly 45 points from his PSP prediction this week. And you got 74 points for the week.

This week has crushed my predictions, I am hoping the big PS3 increase is purely because it had the best BF bundles (something none of us were to know about 5 weeks ago) which means that while it had a huge increase (more than double week 4) it should drop back more than it did last year for instance, where it barely dropped after BF week.

I have updated the front page.

At the moment the in-depth weekly post has week 5 with different widths to the rest, not sure why it did that but you can live with it for now I am sure
I'll get fixed next update.

Here is Mr.Average:

Wii PS3 360 DS PSP Wk 5 Wk1-5
Mr.Average 1 20 9 26 21 77 302

Well I won Black Friday week by a smaller margin than you had imagined

And double the amount of points because of the adjustments

awww I love the wii

its keeping me up in this competition!

ROFL ROFL ROFL @ DemisterJ

he was last this year.....may be this year too!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey