By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

*begins dreaming*

Fuck. I now know gnizmo's role. Why oh why didn't I speak up sooner.

Around the Network

Tomorrow... shit hits the fan...

4 ≈ One

Haha, this game is gonna get so good in the morning. ^_^

...even though I know nothing about anybody's role... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I get some strange feeling that some whack job trigger happy vigilante's gonna get me tonight...

4 ≈ One

zexen_lowe said:

The mob has made their choice and Gnizmo is roughly dragged off to the gallows.  Officer Erin yawns as she watches the spectacle.  Only two days here and these strange mob lynchings have actually begun to feel like the norm.  As she watches, something catches her eye.  She walks over to where Gnizmo was standing before being carried off and finds something on the ground.  As she picks it up and looks at it, her eyes widen.  "No... no!  Hey, wait!" she screams as she runs after the mob.

Night 3 begin

EDIT: NIGHT PM'S SHOULD GO TO WOW, DON'T SEND 'EM TO ME

Please let that be a sick joke. Zexen, yor're fucking with me right?

don't waste anytime lynching me if Gnizmo does turn out innocent.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

^^^ That's for us to decide, Mister!!

4 ≈ One

I think you guys might have made a big mistake choosing to side with Hatmoza over Gnizmo. Oh well, Goodbye cruel world. /me drinks his last bottle.

Also I hate you brothers. :(

RIP Acevil

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Dgc1808 said:
I get some strange feeling that some whack job trigger happy vigilante's gonna get me tonight...

Was that a dig at a Vigilante from another game?

I wonder who...