By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

On a different topic, I wonder how many bad guy factions and SKs there are? Cue blatant guesswork. With this many people, I think there are probably two like the last game, unless WoW puts in a bunch of SKs and hopes for them to start dying (lowering the attrition rate) before the town totally self-destructs. I think it's less likely, but possible, that we have one big mafia, possibly with special mafia roles. Or maybe one big mafia and no cop -- that would be interesting.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Finally, @ Gnizmo: that was pretty bad. Do you act suspicious on purpose or is it just natural talent?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hm, this brings an interesting question:

Is there two factions or just one?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

And are there insane people?

Final-Fan said:
Finally, @ Gnizmo: that was pretty bad. Do you act suspicious on purpose or is it just natural talent?

Look through all the past games. This is natural talent. Makingmusic is the only one who trusts me, and he is also the one that knows me best. I fully expect to be investigated on the first night of any given game because I said something weird.

@j0
I thought about excluding the line honestly, but ultimately decided it was funny enough to keep. How many games have there been where people didn't think I was acting suspicious?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Gnizmo already seems suspicious...

4 ≈ One

Gnizmo said:
Final-Fan said:

Look through all the past games. This is natural talent. Makingmusic is the only one who trusts me, and he is also the one that knows me best. I fully expect to be investigated on the first night of any given game because I said something weird.

@j0
I thought about excluding the line honestly, but ultimately decided it was funny enough to keep. How many games have there been where people didn't think I was acting suspicious?

Like, tons. Hey, who knows, maybe now you're just using it to your advantage?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Right now I don't see any reason to lynch anyone right now. So I am going to go for a no lynch. But I hope that the cops would invstigate some of the better players.  I think it would be best if the cops would investigate Zexen and Gnizmo first and then go to the some of the not so strong players. If we can get these two people either cleared or lynched then I think the game would go smoother. But that is just my two cents

Vote: No Lynch

I thought about defending myself against the suspicious thing, and you know it always leads to ruin. I am going to just say simply that I am a townie. Don't think it is true, then have the cop investigate me.

Vote: No Lynch

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

^^^

Usually the mafia would like a lynch on the first day, but the town doesn't so the mafia would play along with what the town wants... I'm on to you Dsister!!!

4 ≈ One