By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Acevil said:
dsister44 said:
So... is anybody mafia?

If anyone I bet it is the self proclaimed Sony Leader.

I think it is the person with the word evil in their name

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
Acevil said:
dsister44 said:
So... is anybody mafia?

If anyone I bet it is the self proclaimed Sony Leader.

I think it is the person with the word evil in their name

Honeestly I knew that would come and bite me in the ass. Just never knew when. I was like damn my name is going to get me killed. I still believe anyone who self proclaims himself a leader is the greatest evil.

I am really pumped for this game. On the other hand, probably not a lot is going to happen right now. So I'll be popping in here periodically until I go to sleep.

Gnizmo, you're the target of my manic state! Defend yourself

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@Acevil your name isn't going to get you killed its going to be your actions that will get you lynched because lynching some based on there name makes no sense what so ever

well i have to go to bed early to night becuase i have to watch my nieces tomorrow morning so good night

Confirmed. Though, I won't be on much tomorrow, if at all. Mother's Day tomorrow, family to visit

Around the Network

I'm also out for the night until later tonight, got to start working on my assignment.

ill be online for a bit yet, be offline for a bit later (sleep, lolz)

ok, I'm here and got my PM. Since WoW isn't in the game and I got murdered last time right off the bat...

Good Advice for Good and Not-So-Good People

Cop - Investigate people who talk a lot.  People who talk a lot or people who the mob listen to need to be investigated first.  The reason is simple--you don't want someone who's mafia directing the daily lynching for obvious reasons.  If you find that they're mafia, we can lynch them.  If you find that they're innocent then you know we can listen to their opinions without worrying about a second agenda.

Mafia - Kill lurkers.  Unless you know someone is the doctor or cop, just kill a lurker.  If you kill people who don't post often then you're helping everyone in two ways.  One, you're making the day go by faster.  People who take a long time to post or vote get the boot letting the town reach a majority faster.  Two, you're making the night go by faster.  If someone takes forever to post I guarantee that their night vote will take just as long.  It helps everyone out when you shoot lurkers.

Doctor - Your goal is to keep the people who can win the game for the town alive.  If a cop has not roleclaimed then protect me.  Even if a cop roleclaims, still protect me half the time to keep the mafia guessing as to who they should target.

now hopefully I'll survive night one

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Final-Fan said:
I am really pumped for this game. On the other hand, probably not a lot is going to happen right now. So I'll be popping in here periodically until I go to sleep.

We vote for no lynch on the first day because it is unlikely for us to get a mafia. Since I am the first one suspected, I would be the first one lynched if we were to do that. As such I can't possibly be mafia as we all know the first lynch would always be wrong. Logically I must be a townie.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Final-Fan said:

We vote for no lynch on the first day because it is unlikely for us to get a mafia. Since I am the first one suspected, I would be the first one lynched if we were to do that. As such I can't possibly be mafia as we all know the first lynch would always be wrong. Logically I must be a townie.

Oh, come on, don't start with your dirty mind tricks, we've played a lot of mafia games, and we've had varied success with it. I remember getting a mafia in the first day, at least