By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 New NSMB Trailers and Miyamoto says "pretty difficult"

I want to see syncronous quadruple speedruns on youtube!!!!

Most hardcore game ever.

I want to see some guy get 999 lives in that bomb/yoshi set up.

Most hardcore game ever.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

As cool as this is, I really hope the final release has better music.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

i know someone who tried the demo of this game on the show floor and yes it is difficult.

Me and my fiance can't wait for it... Looks so much fun! :3

on second thought.......why is the music so lame?
whats with the "AH AH" and electro music? they should make more upbeat music like the old ones.

Around the Network

The game still kinda looks easy. It's hard to tell though. I don't really care about that. SMB3 was pretty easy and that's still the best Mario game.

What I am bothered by is Mario's (a presumably Luigi's and those Toad's) VOICE. I mean come on, seriously, why do they keep giving Mario a voice? When will Nintendo realize that voices don't work in Mario games?

This isn't just a problem with Mario Kart games either. All Mario games that use voice actors tend to sound annoying really quick. I'm also, annoyed with clapping. I don't need the game telling me I'm doing a good job. If they want to reward me they should give me extra men or a secret item or something.

looks amazing, cant wait

The platforming looks silky smooth (well, other than 3 of your friends pummeling you as you go ), the game looks great (loving the large scale of the levels), and I just can't wait.

Gonna be fun!

POW Blocks are back?

Nice.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

POW Blocks are back?

Nice.

Yup. I noticed that too.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089