By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 New NSMB Trailers and Miyamoto says "pretty difficult"

liquidninja said:
theRepublic said:

You are the first person I have ever heard complain about Mario's voice.

You know what I'm talking about though.

“SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIO GAAAAAAAAAAALAXY!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!”

i'll admit that was kinda annoying, but him saing like one word at a time during gameplay isn't really that bad.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Ugh, that sound design...

As strange as it may sound, liquidninja might actually have a point. Not about Mario's voice, of course (at least not during gameplay), but about Nintendo's sound design in general. Sometimes, like in this game, it's just downright atrocious. For example, what's that fluttering sound Yoshi makes? Seriously, it sound like someone is fapping off.

And geez, Koji Kondo better be busy composing an original, orchestral score for Zelda Wii because I have no idea of why on earth he would let such poorly produced, derivative music make its way into the final game. Blah. That is lazy.

On the plus side, while the game certainly takes its share from the original NSMB, it is evident it still has quite a bit of original and creative ideas under its belt. It should be solid enough in the end, despite some of it's glaring flaws.

Well, we only are seeing the early levels right now, levels will be harder later in the game. I am pretty sure these are all from world one so far.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Helios said:

Ugh, that sound design...

As strange as it may sound, liquidninja might actually have a point. Not about Mario's voice, of course (at least not during gameplay), but about Nintendo's sound design in general. Sometimes, like in this game, it's just downright atrocious. For example, what's that fluttering sound Yoshi makes? Seriously, it sound like someone is fapping off.

And geez, Koji Kondo better be busy composing an original, orchestral score for Zelda Wii because I have no idea of why on earth he would let such poorly produced, derivative music make its way into the final game. Blah. That is lazy.

On the plus side, while the game certainly takes its share from the original NSMB, it is evident it still has quite a bit of original and creative ideas under its belt. It should be solid enough in the end, despite some of it's glaring flaws.

what game in the name of all that is good are you talking about? all zelda music is kickass.

Sounds like a challenge...

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

I   R E A L L Y   W A N T   T H I S   G A M E ! ! !

I really don't get why so many people are bitching about the sound. It's a 2D Mario game.

The DS game was pathetic, so I have my doubts about this game being any good.

I'm holding out for Galaxy 2. That's going to be the "real" Mario game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
The DS game was pathetic, so I have my doubts about this game being any good.

I'm holding out for Galaxy 2. That's going to be the "real" Mario game.

Pathetic? Explain yourself. Sure it was a little easy but it was still very fun to play.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

New Super Mario Bros for DS is an awesome game. Totally underrated and this looks even better!