By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ok, I guess I do have to give capcom points for Umbrella Chonicles...

the way Wesker threw his trench coat away, and started to run at godly speeds at the end, was just to badass.  Im a fan of the RE series but im gonna wait for scores before i make my decision. I never got to beat RE2 so this could be a nice refresher. 

I agree that everytime capcom releases a new video, the game looks cleaner and sharper each time. Its gonna be pretty awsome by the time it comes out. 

Around the Network

They seem to have addressed most negative press comments (zombie reactions to shooting them, deeper scenario and setup,etc). The only issue seems to be longevity (although it seems a pretty replayable game - especially co-op) and minor framerate drops.

It seems that some of the problems were fixed. I havent heard many good thongs about it on podcasts and such.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

flamevizier_34 said:

I never got to beat RE2 so this could be a nice refresher. 

Actualy anything pertaining specfically to Resident Evil 2 seem to be missing from Umbrella Chronichles, at least of current.

They've shown, Billy/Rebecca (RE0), Chris/Jill (RE1), Jill/Carlos (RE3), and it looks like it addresses a lot invovling Wesker and possibly what happens up to RE4. But so far,
no video has shown Claire or Leon, or any of the RE2 specfic bosses. Which annoys me since it's my favorite 
Resident Evil. 

It does talk about the G virus though, and I only remember that being in RE2, was the G virus in any other RE?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

So anyone knows if there's an option to dual wield guns in this? If there is, I would get it, otherwise sorta on the fence.

Believe it or not I actually never thought to look at resident evil Umbrella Chronicals because of the wierd title, but that trailor looked amazing.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

there is 2 player co-op, so I imagine you could dual wield just fine, same as ghost squad.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

darconi said:
So anyone knows if there's an option to dual wield guns in this? If there is, I would get it, otherwise sorta on the fence.

Well I think using the nunchuck's joystick is needed to a certain amount sometime, probably C and Z are needed as well.  Therefore you wouldn't reasonably be able to dual wield...unless the nunchuck's functions are A) not that neccessary, or B) you have the option to use Wiimote only.  I don't know.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This game will be amazing. Wesker is hot.