By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ok, I guess I do have to give capcom points for Umbrella Chonicles...

This game is really shaping up nicely, I can't wait to show the trailer to my friends tommorrow.

Around the Network

Resident Evil is getting a new fanbase with the Wii and i'm sure this game will sell well enough for capcom to decide to give the wii users more of them (whether thats a remake of an old one remains to be seen).

My Wife for example used to watch me playing RE4 on the game cube and sit and complain it's too boring, then roll on a year or two and give her the same game with Wii controls and she absolutley loved it (she rates it as her top wii title and Zelda second) so much that she is now telling me the 2 games I must buy in November is SMG and REUC, just when I was looking forward to playing some 32 player online I guess i'll have to wait a while to get MOH2.

Kinda preferred it when she wasn't interested in any game that wasn't mario or zelda.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony