By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

All you have to do is put what score you think the game below deserves, and write a brief explanation as to why it deserves that score.

Voting is open for 24 hours, after the 24 hour period I will count up all the scores and get the average of the game.  I will be putting up a new thread with a new game every 24 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. You had to have played at least enough of the game to form an honest opinion about it

(playing it for 5 minutes is NOT enough time, nor is watching a friend play the game)

2. Users with less than 100 posts cannot score a game unless they back up their post with very good reasons as to why they rated it so.

3. scores have to be on a 10 point scale with 7 being average, and anything longer than 2 digits (EG: 9.8) won't be counted.

4. If you score a game under a 5, you have to go into great detail as to why you gave it such a low score.

5. A game must have at least 5 people that gave it a score to be counted.

6. If you score a game more than once none of your scores will count

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's game is Oblivion!

And the score is 8.64!

I have not played enough of this game to form an honest opinion.

Vgchartz top 12 rated games

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)--9.52

2. Super Mario Galaxy(Wii)--9.39

3. Halo 3(360)--9.13

4. Uncharted(PS3)--9.03

5. Batman: Arkham Asylum(Mulit)--9.01

6. Halo 3: ODST(360)--8.95

7. Bioshock(Multi)--8.90

8. Prototype(Multi)--8.88

9. Call of Duty 4(Multi)--8.86

10. Gears of War 2(360)--8.83

11. Infamous(PS3)--8.74

12. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion(Multi)--8.64

Tomorrows game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl

To view a list of all games from every ranking game thread click here.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the awesome vgchartz ranking game logo, and thanks to all of you for participating 

Around the Network

Uncharted is 4th...not bad.

We have the same game for tomorrow...

Former something....

Can the J man come out now?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

9.5/10

+ Pretty much everything

- Ehm...nothing bad really

Around the Network

10!

Awesome RPG, huge map, lots of skills, lots of quests, and the most fun I've had with a game this gen!

jesus kung fu magic said:

Can the J man come out now?

Go on.

The atmosphere was dull.  Transversing the world was a laborious task.  While the amount of quests/tasks to do, focus was largely absent.  Also combat feels clumsy at points.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

grr...

It's your choice but could you please give some reasons.

oh my god

somkedhostage

I want reasons & i will fight you to death if they aren't good reasons

9.8/10

THIS game kept my PS3 alive in the 2007 summer gaming drought!
_

Pro's:

- WONDERFUL World

- FABULOUS clans system, especially the dark brotherhood

- GREAT system of magic

- INTERESTING side quests

- TERRIFIC graphics for the time

- BEST REPLAYABILITY in any game this gen

- WONDERFUL DEADRIC quests!

Con's:

- Everyone is very ugly

- Main Story is crap