By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Mass Effect 2 BOUNDto PS3 --- GAME lists it for PS3!

Rumor: Mass Effect 2 Bound to PS3

Sat, Oct 10, 2009

Featured, PS3, XBOX 360

With no confirmation whatsoever from Bioware, GAME, a major game retailer from Australia has a listing for Mass Effect 2 for the PlayStation 3. There’s been rumor that Mass Effect titles will be ported to the PlayStation 3 but up until now, no official confirmation. Whether or not this is true is truly up to Bioware if they ever decide to put it on the PlayStation 3. As of now, we will have this as a rumor.

Mass Effect 2 is slated to come out early next year for the XBOX 360 and PC early next year. Stay tuned for more developing news on Mass Effect 2!

http://www.justpushstart.com/2009/10/10/rumor-mass-effect-2-bound-to-ps3/

Simple TYPO......or a truth hidden for now....a bit like how TOV was hidden?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I totally find this to be a possibility, but im sure its an error

mM

Here we go again, its not going to happen so I wouldn't hold my breath.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

its gonna be on 360 for a while then released on ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The chartz has been at peace for a good while darth! Why are you...... never mind :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You anger me darth.......I bust my ass to find articles that would get me 200+ replies and at most I get 50.....you bust out 200+ replied threads like its nothing.

You know what ima make my own rumors from now on....well see who gets the VG$ *shakes fists in the air*

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Mass Effect 2 will go multi-platform later. Maybe not on release but later.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

I remember when amazon.co.uk had Alan Wake listed for the PS3, for about a year and that is made my Microsoft so there is no chance of that game coming to the console! I mean Mass Effect 2 is a EA game now, and we all know how they like to put games on everything so this is more possible, but i still doubt it!

hatmoza said:
The chartz has been at peace for a good while darth! Why are you...... never mind :P

This is nothing

Do you want me to post the LATEST MGS4 on 360 rumor?!!!!

{shhhhhh j-man mustn't find out abaout it, he is questing for threads}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This AGAIN?!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective