By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INSOMNIAC working on a NEW GAME -- Guesses? (Resistance 3?)!

I hope it's Resistance 3, I really want to see how the story ends.

Around the Network

It has to be R3, it was planned as a trilogy all along.

Kantor said:
PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
How about Disruptor 2?

that game was alot like Resistance, whats the point?

i loved that game though, it was simple yet addictive

Resistance in Space  = Disruptor

I've never played it. But I read somewhere it involved psychic powers. Like Psi-Ops and Second Sight? I loved both.

the powers are stuff like healing or electrobomb , not like Psi-ops and Second site

if you notice some of the enemies look like Resistance ones too.

PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
How about Disruptor 2?

I've never played it. But I read somewhere it involved psychic powers. Like Psi-Ops and Second Sight? I loved both.

the powers are stuff like healing or electrobomb , not like Psi-ops and Second site

That did actually look pretty interesting.

Does Insomniac still own the IP?

EDIT: I did some tracking. Universal Interactive became Vivendi. Vivendi was acquired by Activision.

So...Activision owns Disruptor? And Crash and Spyro? Damn.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
PullusPardus said:
Kantor said:
How about Disruptor 2?

That did actually look pretty interesting.

Does Insomniac still own the IP?

EDIT: I did some tracking. Universal Interactive became Vivendi. Vivendi was acquired by Activision.

So...Activision owns Disruptor? And Crash and Spyro? Damn.

so THATS why they suck so damn bad.

(i didn't know Activision have Crash and Spyro)

Around the Network

Resistance 3 in the Soviet Union, bring back the weapon wheel and lower the number of people in multiplayer (last one is a minor since I don't play those games in multiplayer)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

PullusPardus said:
blackops said:
PullusPardus said:
blackops said:
I hope it's Resistance 3. I don't care how much you guys talk down on the R1 and R2, they are two of the best games i've played in my whole life

well you need to play more games then...

Well,you need to give games chances and I've played a lotta other FPSs. So you are probably one of those people that give up too easily on a game and because people say a game sucks you just agree with them

you are compeletly wrong.

i didn't give up on it  or any other game (i rarely do) or say it sucks, infact i liked the game it reminds me alot of doom which is one of my favs , but didn't find it to be "best games ever", nor doom.

and i never agree with anyone on whats my favourite, everyone loves Call of Duty games, i don't i find them like a couple of war movie scenes glued together and called "Amazing writing" , and i didn't like Assasins Creed or GTA IV , so you see i dont say a game sucks "because people say a game sucks you just agree with them"

well,it's all on the person who played it. Just like reviewers.And I still stand my groung. So why dont u tell me the greastest games ever then , Mr. Know-it-all?

blackops said:
PullusPardus said:
blackops said:
PullusPardus said:
blackops said:
I hope it's Resistance 3. I don't care how much you guys talk down on the R1 and R2, they are two of the best games i've played in my whole life

well you need to play more games then...

Well,you need to give games chances and I've played a lotta other FPSs. So you are probably one of those people that give up too easily on a game and because people say a game sucks you just agree with them

you are compeletly wrong.

i didn't give up on it  or any other game (i rarely do) or say it sucks, infact i liked the game it reminds me alot of doom which is one of my favs , but didn't find it to be "best games ever", nor doom.

and i never agree with anyone on whats my favourite, everyone loves Call of Duty games, i don't i find them like a couple of war movie scenes glued together and called "Amazing writing" , and i didn't like Assasins Creed or GTA IV , so you see i dont say a game sucks "because people say a game sucks you just agree with them"

well,it's all on the person who played it. Just like reviewers.And I still stand my groung. So why dont u tell me the greastest games ever then , Mr. Know-it-all

i don't have one, there are alot of great games i like as "one of the best games ever" Shadow of the colossus for example but i also love Final Fantasy as much or MGS.

where in my post did you get the idea that i know it all?

Please let is be R3.

Resistance series = greatest FPS series ever.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

Why the hell does everyone hate Resistance 2? I found it to be quite enjoyable and a better experience than Resistance 1

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi