By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INSOMNIAC working on a NEW GAME -- Guesses? (Resistance 3?)!

darthdevidem01 said:
steverhcp02 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@stever

lololol

Jak n Daxter is what Naughty Dog do......I don't think ND would allow Insomniac to do it!

YEAH they have opened a new studio, but Ia lways believed that was for PSP/PSN games???!!!

Argh stop saying RESISTANCE 3, we don't need another FPS

WE NEED PLATFORMERS!

I know i already edited it!!! ive been switching between naughty dog and insomniac threads and i confused myself grrrrrr.

YEAH

I get SO CONFUSED between them too sometimes

Especially 1 - 2 years ago I thought Insomniac made crash bandicoot & ND made Spyro!

There are so many parralells betwen the Naughty Dog and Insomniac. The most important one, they make angels cry and women orgasm with their developing skills.

Around the Network

Either Resistance 3 or that rumored horror game that's a cross between Silent Hill and Uncharted called Lock & Key.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I think if R2's storyline had improved upon R1 Id like it more than I did KZ2..

mM

@leo

Indeed R2 had a very interesting story. Some memorable moments, and awesome scenery. I mean the movie theater part will always hold a special place in my heart

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

please new ip

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
''Can you hear them?They are calling to us...It is beautifull.''

Any ideas of how to continue that story?

Both the Chimera and Humans were not doing too well for themselves at the end.

New IP please. Make sure to hype it.

steverhcp02 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
steverhcp02 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@stever

lololol

Jak n Daxter is what Naughty Dog do......I don't think ND would allow Insomniac to do it!

YEAH they have opened a new studio, but Ia lways believed that was for PSP/PSN games???!!!

Argh stop saying RESISTANCE 3, we don't need another FPS

WE NEED PLATFORMERS!

I know i already edited it!!! ive been switching between naughty dog and insomniac threads and i confused myself grrrrrr.

YEAH

I get SO CONFUSED between them too sometimes

Especially 1 - 2 years ago I thought Insomniac made crash bandicoot & ND made Spyro!

There are so many parralells betwen the Naughty Dog and Insomniac. The most important one, they make angels cry and women orgasm with their developing skills.

yeah you go man

{secretely is afraid of steverhcp from now on}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I want a new, pure platformer IP.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

didnt isomniac say they wanted a WRPG?