By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - INSOMNIAC working on a NEW GAME -- Guesses? (Resistance 3?)!

a long time ago (actually, it´s been more than a year now) I heard a rumor they were planning a horror game for the PS3....that´s all it was,a rumor...I´m inclined to believe it was just vaporware.

Around the Network

NEW IP....we need to see something fresh from these milkers!!!!!!

Don't listen to darth

RESISTANCE 3 BELIEVE !!!!

Xxain said:

Well, they did jump on a limb and do Resistance this gen rather than just shuffling in a new Ratchet and Clank game....but we should remember Insomniac are a relatively small studio who have given us 4.5 great games this, granted from two IP's (im including Crack in Time in that since we know it will be ace and QFB)

''Can you hear them?They are calling to us...It is beautifull.''

Around the Network
Xxain said:

milkers..? I don't think that applies at all to insomniac. but whatever.

Its resistance 3, which will probably come out next christmas

i wonder if theyll be able to release two games next year, as they have opened a new development studio.

steverhcp02 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@stever

lololol

Jak n Daxter is what Naughty Dog do......I don't think ND would allow Insomniac to do it!

YEAH they have opened a new studio, but Ia lways believed that was for PSP/PSN games???!!!

Argh stop saying RESISTANCE 3, we don't need another FPS

WE NEED PLATFORMERS!

I know i already edited it!!! ive been switching between naughty dog and insomniac threads and i confused myself grrrrrr.

YEAH

I get SO CONFUSED between them too sometimes

Especially 1 - 2 years ago I thought Insomniac made crash bandicoot & ND made Spyro!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

R3 would be cool! Whatever happened to the "Zelda imitation" rumor?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson