By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official A Boy and His Blob thread of 2D goodness

I'm on the fence about this game. I loved the original way back but i'm strapped for cash so it's going to be up to you guys to convince me, when it comes out, whether it's worth the purchase.

Around the Network
hsrob said:
I'm on the fence about this game. I loved the original way back but i'm strapped for cash so it's going to be up to you guys to convince me, when it comes out, whether it's worth the purchase.

Matt Cassamassina thought it was mediocre, so you already know it has a lot of redeeming values to real gamers.

So, much to my suprise, my wife comes home today and stashed this game downstairs by my PC. I was upstairs on the laptop all night so I didn't notice for three hours..

Was watching the USA team play Costa Rica.. Down 2-0 at the half! Bah! That's the end of that business..

www.djtraverse.com

We're losing to Costa Rica? I mean, I know we're streaky, but...Costa Rica?!

noname2200 said:
We're losing to Costa Rica? I mean, I know we're streaky, but...Costa Rica?!

US tied last second, lol.

Anyways, this game looks simply beutiful. It has that charmish cartoon looks I can't refuse....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

So far the game is pretty good. The levels are not too long and I haven't really run into anything real difficult yet. I unlocked a few bonus levels and beat them. They are not that hard either. There are 40 regular levels and 40 bonus levels so I'm guessing the hard ones are still to come. So far so good and I'd say it's worth the $40.

www.djtraverse.com

Glad to hear it! I need to pick it up soon myself...

I love this game!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I love the original Boy and His Blob. When I have more time and money, I'll definitely pick this one up.

Just in, the Nintendo Life review...

http://wii.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/10/a_boy_and_his_blob_wii

I usually trust their opinions, and will now buy it on day one for sure... if some of you still have doubts, just read carefully, and you'll know why this game deserves a small part of your gaming budget...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."