By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It should stay above 90, at least.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
It should stay above 90, at least.

No argument here, I predicted 88-93.

Selnor however predicted 95-97 which simply isn't going to happen.

I predicted 89 or 90 after 30 reviews.

Holy shit, I saw Brave: a warriors tale's metacritic score over Brutal legend and almost had a heart attack. Don't fail me Jack Black.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Down to 92 now.

Around the Network

down to 92 BUT definetely over 90 now......it won't go below that

bravo Turn 10

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

92?!?! The lower it drops the worse off my experience with the game will be.

JaggedSac said:
92?!?! The lower it drops the worse off my experience with the game will be.

I don't think anyone is trying to make that claim.

I'm just here to make sure Selnor eats crow when it doesn't even come close to 95-97 like he predicted.

I predict a 92 after all is said and done. Doesn't seem like many people are willing to give it below a 9, and the few high reviews should keep it around 92. AAA exclusive yay!

It's just that simple.

Looks life a fine racing game. Congrats to Turn 10. I'm glad they delivered a good product with all the trash talking they did about Gran Turismo 5.