By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So Selnor, are you going to eat crow on your 95-97 Metacritic prediction for this game yet?

It's got too many 8's to get up there now, in fact it's probably going to drop another point or two.

Around the Network

They have to ask to be admitted (at least that's how we got on there) and then they follow you for several weeks / months to check whether you can keep up with what they regard as a minimum.

kowenicki said:
@papflesje

that explains a lot.

so how many dedicated sony, wii, 360 mags/sites score games for them I wonder...

I guarantee that every sony contributing site scores GT5 a 100, to make sure it beats forza.

You know Kowenicki, for a pretty level-headed poster, you sure can be paranoid at times :)

AE101 said:
Halo 3 was the most hyped game of all time and got a million tens based on hype alone.

Same could be said for MGS4...

Alic0004 said:
kowenicki said:
@papflesje

that explains a lot.

so how many dedicated sony, wii, 360 mags/sites score games for them I wonder...

I guarantee that every sony contributing site scores GT5 a 100, to make sure it beats forza.

You know Kowenicki, for a pretty level-headed poster, you sure can be paranoid at times :)

I hear weed makes you paranoid.. Just saying..

Around the Network
Libara said:
AE101 said:
Halo 3 was the most hyped game of all time and got a million tens based on hype alone.

What does this thread have to do with MGS4? At no point did anyone bring that game up.

And please, show me the MGS4 drink and I'll agree with you, until that point, no chance.

To avoid the hype for any game I don't waste my time reading the super high reviews like 100. I found the lower scores often give me the most information when it comes to buying the game. Mitchell Gamepro's review was very helpful as this reviewer was not taking in by all the hype yet after reading his review F3 is clearly a must buy for a hardcore racer who like lengthy races.

I know fans like to see a 100 score for their favor game but for me I totally ignore these hyped reviews.

well at least its above 90 so congrats Turn 10 for this awesome game!!!
i still think GT5 will have a higher metacritic score though...
NO DON FLAME ME I'M JUST SAYING xD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

AE101 said:
Libara said:
AE101 said:

What does this thread have to do with MGS4? At no point did anyone bring that game up.

And please, show me the MGS4 drink and I'll agree with you, until that point, no chance.

There you go.
What a drink has to do with this I dont know?

Is that a real commercial?