By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BladeOfGod said:
its based only on 9 reviews... i think MGS4 was 100 after 10 reviews i dont remeber correctly

Wow look al the cry sony fanbabies...

Whats up little boy , GT5 got delayed again was ??

ahah

Around the Network

IT SHOULD be over 90 easily

but as its at 94 now, its not gonna be the highest rated racing sim ever (GT1 at 96 I think)

but it may be the highest rated of this gen so far!.....hell WILL be I think!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

is ,Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 3

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

iHuGi said:
BladeOfGod said:
its based only on 9 reviews... i think MGS4 was 100 after 10 reviews i dont remeber correctly

Wow look al the cry sony fanbabies...

Whats up little boy , GT5 got delayed again was ??

ahah

This is your one and only warning-- either add something to the thread or get out. If you have a problem with a post, simply report and move on.

Very simple concept and if you can't follow it you will banned next time.

Nice score, great to have a game that everyone can play.

Around the Network

Hmmm, most games only go down after the first few reviews.  It should be able to stay above a 90 though (I hope!)

But either way its gonna be a damn fine game!

point x said:
is ,Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 3

No, no, no, it's Ridgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

OT: this game is doing better than I expected. But the high score could be due to the drought of sims on consoles this gen. Not saying this isn't a good game, though.

Down to 93 with an 80 score added, I'd say 95+ is pretty much out of the question now that it has an 80.

AE101 said:

Down to 93 with an 80 score added, I'd say 95+ is pretty much out of the question now that it has an 80.

Halo 3 had 4 80's 1 78 and 1 70. It still got 94. Forza 3 is only on 13 reviews. Most of the easy 100's are yet to come. It could also go down. But their will be about 50 reviews when all is said and done. So another 37 to go.

Halo 3 was the most hyped game of all time and got a million tens based on hype alone. This isn't going to happen to Forza 3, there is no comparison.