By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

good start, guess it will end in the 90-92 range

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
its based only on 9 reviews... i think MGS4 was 100 after 10 reviews i dont remeber correctly

Yeah the same as Uncharted 2 was 95 after 10 reviews. There is actually some big scores to be added. Gamepsots gonna be very high. OXM, Edge will probably score it high to. lots of known high scoring media to come yet. IGN are quite hard to get above 91-92 alot of the time. Genrally IGN are very close to what Meta comes up with.

Can you post the links to the reviews Starcraft?

selnor said:
BladeOfGod said:
its based only on 9 reviews... i think MGS4 was 100 after 10 reviews i dont remeber correctly

Yeah the same as Uncharted 2 was 95 after 10 reviews. There is actually some big scores to be added. Gamepsots gonna be very high. OXM, Edge will probably score it high to. lots of known high scoring media to come yet. IGN are quite hard to get above 91-92 alot of the time. Genrally IGN are very close to what Meta comes up with.

im pretty sure uncharted 2 was 98 after 10 reviews

Looking good.

Around the Network

In before the hate (too late) well done.
It can't arrive quick enough.

Damn nice.

3 must buy this fall. Forza 3, Uncharted and GTA : Episodes From Libery City.

All 3 will have over 92 on MC. Thats awesome for gamers.

Good games are good.

I'm not a racing fan, but I hope you all enjoy....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Congrats to Turn 10. I think they really pushed the racing genre a bit more in the right direction. Enough to bring me out of a 10 year leave from racing games.

Now that's what I call impressive.

XBOX LIVE: macr0planet

PSN: MacroPlanet_DSGN

Steam: MacroPlanet

Modern Warfare 2 - Uncharted 2 - Assassin's Creed 2 - Mass Effect 2 - Alan Wake - Forza 3 - Splinter Cell: Conviction - God of War 3

sweet im looking forward to playing this!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!