By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 P'dophile PARODY TGS 09 Trailer -- HILARIOUS!! (contains crude humor)

We where only playing doctor.... epic WIN

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@kantor

what? had you not even seen that trailer

check out the one with the english VA's its on gametrailers

I am not really a Fan of (Final) Fan(tasy). But this one does actually look good.

And I think it would be better if I didn't see the real subs.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Loooool, the video is awesome, i loled so hard xD
On a side note, does anyone know what song is playing in the trailer and where to get it? any help would be appreciated :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

So that is why they named the series "Final Fantasy". They new this game was going to come, but couldn't do it until technology progressed so they just made the other games to make the series popular then give us this.... It was all a conspiracy. :O

lestatdark said:
Loooool, the video is awesome, i loled so hard xD
On a side note, does anyone know what song is playing in the trailer and where to get it? any help would be appreciated :P

The song playing is FF13's title track.....sung by some woman.

Its not available in "full form" yet

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Thanks darth, my girlfriend loved the song and has been bugging me for a while to get that song :P (she's a major FF fan too xD)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The playing Doctor part was hilarious.

This is the true definition of owning.

lestatdark said:
Thanks darth, my girlfriend loved the song and has been bugging me for a while to get that song :P (she's a major FF fan too xD)

cool!

I like the song too......dunno why people are hating it here

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE: A Crack in TIME will be awesome! BEST PS3 GAME of the decade, the defining title that will kill the 360 and Wii and beat Ocarina of Time to become the best reviewed game ever!

BOW DOWN BEFORE DR. NEFARIOUS!

Yes, that's right, it will be better than FF13!

(Darth told me to do this).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

There is a group of FF fans in here that are some of the worst, most complaining people i've seen in my life. Seriously is as they own the damn series and everything should be done as they wish and command.
I love the series and the games for what they are, all of them, that's why FF is such a great series, each game is different and is superb in its own way.
This song is really cool, and I believe FFXIII will be a super RPG, i'm so eager to play it :D

Current PC Build