By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 P'dophile PARODY TGS 09 Trailer -- HILARIOUS!! (contains crude humor)

lestatdark said:
There is a group of FF fans in here that are some of the worst, most complaining people i've seen in my life. Seriously is as they own the damn series and everything should be done as they wish and command.
I love the series and the games for what they are, all of them, that's why FF is such a great series, each game is different and is superb in its own way.
This song is really cool, and I believe FFXIII will be a super RPG, i'm so eager to play it :D

AGREED, many FF fans are like this

SOMETIMEs I think its FF fans themselves who have led to a decline in popularity of the series

@Kantor

yeah, but you must be more subtle

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
Thanks darth, my girlfriend loved the song and has been bugging me for a while to get that song :P (she's a major FF fan too xD)

cool!

I like the song too......dunno why people are hating it here

BTW, the song is called Kimi Ga Iru Kara, however, it isn't available in its entirety. Its a nice song though..

This is the true definition of owning.

Funny but kinda boring/no fun at the same time since I understand Japanese.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@darth

That's what I think too. And you know what's sad, is that most of those fans never had to went through the time between the release of FF II and FF III on the west, and the only games that bore the name FF were FF Mystic Quest and FF Adventures on the GB (Seiken Densetsu 1 in Japan). If they did, they would really give the appreciation that all FF games should have, instead of just complaining about it.
I like the 8-bit FF's like all old FF fans, and my favourite FF is FFVI too, but even so, one of my top 3 is FFXII, which is the one main FF that always get the most flak from FF fans.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@son1x

oh it probably wasn't much fun for you then :(

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@darth

That's what I think too. And you know what's sad, is that most of those fans never had to went through the time between the release of FF II and FF III on the west, and the only games that bore the name FF were FF Mystic Quest and FF Adventures on the GB (Seiken Densetsu 1 in Japan). If they did, they would really give the appreciation that all FF games should have, instead of just complaining about it.
I like the 8-bit FF's like all old FF fans, and my favourite FF is FFVI too, but even so, one of my top 3 is FFXII, which is the one main FF that always get the most flak from FF fans.

My first FF was FF6, still my favorite, then FF10, then FF4, then the PS1 FF's

I disliked FF12 the most actually, story was the main reason.

But the thing I HATE about FF fans is that if they don't like an FF they act as if its one of the WORST GAMES ever made, when in fact no FF is actually a "bad game", they are al "excellent games", some are lower on that scale of excellence thats all.

In fact as many people on this site love quoting metacritic, FF12 is 90 +....lol

I'm really hoping this will please me.

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

Well, at least now I know how Rol feels when he watches those "Hitler gets RRoD" things :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@darth

Mine's FF III, not the DS remake, but the original NES one, the game was a bit boring, and it was the only FF with no story whatsoever (This was because the main FF team was already working on FFIV and FF III was left with a side team, with a young Nomura working on it). But even then it's a masterpiece of a RPG, and no console rpg at that time was as good as FF III, even Crystalis.
I hate using metacritic or other ranking site whatsoever, makes it sound like people don't have an opinion of their own about the game, instead listening what other people tell them. But yeah, as most people in here like to use that method, it's true, FFXII is in the highest ranking order, as all FF are.

Oh and BTW, FuSoYa rules xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

LOL, that was so funny.

"Get back to work bitch!"