By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX360's lead will be over PS3 will be at 10 Million on January 2011.

Just wondering what does OP stand for?

We've seen that people don't care about price cut that much it's done wrong.
MS has subtly pushed because they cut a system out and made elite the price of pro.

How many non-gamers joining in will notice that.

If Sony can do one more iterations on innovation it has second in the sack.

And that being.. more PS3 design variation.

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

Around the Network

I agree it will happen, Ms always prepares for the worst.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Very unlikely. But hey, enthusiasm! Go for it!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

-ku- said:
Just wondering what does OP stand for?

We've seen that people don't care about price cut that much it's done wrong.
MS has subtly pushed because they cut a system out and made elite the price of pro.

How many non-gamers joining in will notice that.

If Sony can do one more iterations on innovation it has second in the sack.

And that being.. more PS3 design variation.

Original post.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Your putting ALOT of hope into Natal, If MS can market the hell out of Natal in ALL Area's then it might have some effect, i just don't see moms going out to the store to spend $200 on a system with only a few games, and the Wii can support more than 2 people, its a party system , Natal from what iv seen can only handle 2.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

Your putting ALOT of hope into Natal, If MS can market the hell out of Natal in ALL Area's then it might have some effect, i just don't see moms going out to the store to spend $200 on a system with only a few games, and the Wii can support more than 2 people, its a party system , Natal from what iv seen can only handle 2.

It can handle up to four.

All of the key image-processing is done by Natal's in-built silicon, leaving the Xbox 360 free to power the game itself, and you would think that processing up to four different skeletons simultaneously could impose some kind of performance hit. "If you're going to be tracking all 48 points, it's going to be a little more on the processor than just one person," reckons Tsunoda. "And you can do up to four, but it's not going to be hugely processor-intensive either way."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digital-foundry-vs-project-natal-article

So, one device, four people can play and use all the features, voice, motion, and facial.  No controllers needed for each person playing.

VGC shows ps3 hardware went up in the americas, while 360 hardware went down.. I still expect another 360 price cut before year's end..

mM

@JaggedSac

Thats GOOD news then, if MS can show 4 people playing Natal in an advertisement then it might do something.

Natal might be the saviour of the 360 this gen.

While natal has the potential to be huge, lets not forget SONY has a wand of their own( no pun intended)..

If nintendo can convince us to plunk our dollars on half assed motion tech( sorry ninty fans but its true.. we wouldnt have wii motion+ otherwise), SONY can pull some magic out of nintendo's casual market rug.. They better bundle in some intrsting sports/party games with the damn wand!

MS wont worry much about losing face just yet- they dont have anything huge against the slim, which kinda makes me wonder why the hell not! I mean if they can produce a slimbox that cuts costs.. why wudnt they make one..

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

^^
They just solved big heat problems, maybe it's still too early for a XB360 Slim. Consider that "Fat" xB360 is already considerably smaller than Fat PS3, so making a Slim that looks significantly slimmer than the original may be quite more difficult even if there aren't heat problems anymore.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!