By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX360's lead will be over PS3 will be at 10 Million on January 2011.

Hmmm... this style of opinion... seems soo...

Around the Network

1) last i checked, the lead the 360 has is 6.33million and this will probably drop further by the end of this year.

2) Sony Exclusives for 3+4th quarter of 2010:

i) Modnation racers
ii) DC Universe
iii) Agent
iv) FFxiii VS
v) twisted Metal (possibility)
vi) The Agency
vii) FFiv
viii) Sony Motion games
ix) Unnounced games
x) Eight days (possible return)
xi) getaway (possible return)
xii) Resistance 3 (possible)
xiii) Hybrid Blu Ray games/ movies
xiv) 3d games (possibility)

3) Possible Price drop for the PS3

4) Possible revised PS3 for 2011 (announced in 2010)

5) Premium PSN with extra benefits

I understand the 360 may have a big line up of games, I also understand there may be a price drop and a revised 360, but much of this is speculation (as is a lot of the contents of my list), but 2010 is anyones year.

Every year for the last 2.5 years being so called Sony's comeback year is proof of this. What really needs to be taken into consideration is that a console more expensive is selling better than its cheaper rival!

Th bets news is, as consoles get cheaper, gamers can afford to buy both machines and enjoy games on both platforms.

Personally speaking, I don't think Natal will do anything for gamers. So what if it recognises every bone in the human body, like anyone will really be using their twinky to control a game! The PS2 Eyetoy has proven that buttons are a must since motion controls on their own limit the interaction a gamre has.

Anyhu, let 2010 commence and we shall see what specualtion becomes a reality.

haxxiy said:
Gebx? Starscream? Nightsurge?

Wow I completeley missed this thread this whole time.  Why in the world would anyone think this was me?  I try to maintain perfect grammar and have never once said anything about a Natal embedded system.  A Natal bundle, yes, but not embedded in the console itself.  Every time I ever make a post about the console race it is with reason, logic, and fact based on history.

I have never made an alt account.  Personally I think I am probably one of the least biased people around since I have experienced both, and have friends on both platforms that I can consult with at any time.  I follow all the news and things.  Sure I get a bit riled up when I see a bunch of fanboy tripe, but I never become a blind biased fanboy, myself.