By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what do you think of the brutal legand demo

i just finished downloading and playing the demo of the psn ,enjoyed it more than i thought i would but what's with the graphics it looks like a ps2 game is that how it started out  in life and they decided to stick with the style what are your thoughts on the demo

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I'm thinking I wish it didn't crash my Xbox after the opening cutscene.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

it's okay, but this game doesn't really appeal to me.....

Wayyy better than I imagined. I didn't really know what kind of game it was, but now I'm 100% sure I'm getting the full game!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Loved it. Getting the full game for sure. No prob with the graphics for me, the overall presentation was great. The main character is pretty cool. I love games with great humor. The story seems interesting. I just love how many elements there are to the overall gameplay.

I can't wait to pick up the full game.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Another God Of War ripoff from what I played......and I dont like God Of War. Less enjoyable than the Ninja Blade Demo.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

It's incredibly charming.

The gameplay is good, and art style is cool. I liked it a lot.

CDiablo said:
Another God Of War ripoff from what I played......and I dont like God Of War. Less enjoyable than the Ninja Blade Demo.

This is a very interesting response...

4 ≈ One

SHMUPGurus said:
Wayyy better than I imagined. I didn't really know what kind of game it was, but now I'm 100% sure I'm getting the full game!

I 100% agree with this post.  Wasn't sure if I was buying this game before demo, but am going to now for sure.

@op: I have the demo for the 360 and while the art style is definitely unique, I did NOT think it was poorly realized (bad graphics).

i thought: DARN! now i need to buy this too!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’