By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami Wii confirmed! early 08

Great, the one reason I wanted to get a PS for is now coming to my Wii. Thanks Capcom.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I am probably gonna get this... Now that we actually paint by point instead of analog stick, this should be great.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

DonWii said:
I consider this less of a port, and more of a second chance for such a great title.

I bet Ubisoft could publish Beyond Good & Evil on the Wii and the majority of people would think it is a new IP from them.

I would be up for Beyond Good and Evil on the Wii.  I actually have it (got it for free) on the PC but I have still never played it.  I like PC gaming for things like MMO's, things like TF2 and CS. and things like Starcraft, but that's about it.  I could see myself finally playing Good and Evil on the Wii.

Amd yeah, I'll be getting Okami for the Wii.  It's been on my list of games to play for forever I just still haven't gotten around to it.  Just like with RE4, this will finally give me the push I need to play the game.

I'll get this... I've been waiting for this announcement for awhile! Awesome!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Just what I needed another great game for the Wii at the time when I'm planning on getting an Xbox 360

Seriusly I need a job

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Around the Network

Didn't play this (don't have a PS2). Sure to pick it up for the Wii.
If Capcom releases it like RE4 (budget) it'll do AT LEAST 500k WW.

cool i have this game for ps2 but controling the brush is not so good so i will get this for wii when it comes out

they may just make some money off this game yet!

That's great, Okami was one of the very very few PS2 games i'd have liked to play...

It will be my 4th Capcom game on Wii, by far the most successful 3rd party on my console so far... and this is only the first year... :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I've wanted to play this game. I'm glad to see it coming to Wii.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009