Forums - Gaming Discussion - At this point in 2009 what is your GOTY?

Killzone 2 so far, the Multiplayer ist the best ive ever played
but Uncharted 2 is a serious competition



Around the Network

Assassin's Creed II
Dragon Age
Forza 3



Slimebeast said:
Assassin's Creed II
Dragon Age
Forza 3

three games you haven't played?   really?  Haven't you played anything this year?



...

So far, Batman AA.




Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
Assassin's Creed II
Dragon Age
Forza 3

three games you haven't played?   really?  Haven't you played anything this year?

No, I havent played anything that has a chance to compete with those 3 games, xcept for the Resi 5 demo.



Around the Network

Sacred 2 :D
Soon Will be Risen I think



Slimebeast said:
Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
Assassin's Creed II
Dragon Age
Forza 3

three games you haven't played?   really?  Haven't you played anything this year?

No, I havent played anything that has a chance to compete with those 3 games, xcept for the Resi 5 demo.

LOL that's hilarious.  Just goes to show some people put WAY too much hype behind some games..I hope you aren't massively disappointed=P  AC1 was mediocre..at best.  AC2 needs to make some major improvements.  I won't even comment on the other 2.



kz2 or UC2



Phrancheyez said:
Slimebeast said:
Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
Assassin's Creed II
Dragon Age
Forza 3

three games you haven't played?   really?  Haven't you played anything this year?

No, I havent played anything that has a chance to compete with those 3 games, xcept for the Resi 5 demo.

LOL that's hilarious.  Just goes to show some people put WAY too much hype behind some games..I hope you aren't massively disappointed=P  AC1 was mediocre..at best.  AC2 needs to make some major improvements.  I won't even comment on the other 2.

Huh? You do realize I'm talking about games released in 2009, right?

The 3 games I listed are all +90% Metacritic games, and we havent seen many of those so far this year. And as I said, I havent played the full game Resi 5.

I believe Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age and Forza 3 will crush everything that's been released in 2009 so far (xcept for Resi 5).



Would you like to take a bet with me? I bet that atleast one of those games will get a meta below that of Batman AA.



...