By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (09/21 - 09/27)

leo-j said:
CGI-Quality said:
gurglesletch said:
its due to ToV probably.

Two weeks in a row? Nah, it's something else, perhaps.... * gasp * people just WANT a PS3....

Is it that hard to imagine people?

on this site it is

It's so true.

Some people really do not want to see the PS3 succeed.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
gurglesletch said:
its due to ToV probably.

Two weeks in a row? Nah, it's something else, perhaps.... * gasp * people just WANT a PS3....

Is it that hard to imagine people?

It's hard to imagine because of no software releasing and we did not see any rises. What did these people buy with their PS3s? PS3 lost its price advantage in the BluRay department a long time ago.

That's why it's hard to believe.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Im frightened to ask .... but .... what if 50k is the new average number for PS3 in Japan?

200k as average for WW?

THAT would be the biggest comback! Even without taking over anybodies lead (Wii overall, 360 for HD) right now!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

awesome week!!. i want tales of vesperia!!!. is it coming to america?.

It's incredible how well PS3 is doing. It seems that it may stabilize at 200k if it keeps these minimal drops up O.O

Around the Network

Like i said once the PS3 hits the launch price of the PS2. it will start selling like a true PLaystation console

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I don't think it's going to level at 50k though however worldwide I do believe it will level around 200k until the holydays get started.( stuff like Uncharted 2 will help)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

You guys do know if the PS3 settles at 200k it would outsell the wii for the remainder of the year?

mM
luisgvm said:
awesome week!!. i want tales of vesperia!!!. is it coming to america?.

The current rumor is that it will. The VA's have said that they've been called back. No official word from BamCo though. As far as PS3 sales are concerned, I'm as baffled as everyone else. It will be very interesting to see next week's #s.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

psrock said:
ioi said:
I have no logical explanation for PS3 selling 50k this week

actual demand? is it that hard to imagine. Or maybe the same 50k ps3 keep rebuying them each week.

so the ps3s are buying ps3s now? OMG find john conner NAO!