By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Not Leo or Soriku, please. Nothing personal against you guys, but it wouldn't end well.

I disagree with kber on just about everything, but I think he'd be good for the job. He's already writing stuff, and they might as well go straight to the news & editorials section.

I could do standard delete all posts that say "you sucks cocks" over and over again-type mod stuff, but wouldn't have time to write any more than moderately long stuff, and you probably have more than enough of my type already. If you suddenly need more active users to counter angry spammers or whatever, rest asured I'm available for use. =P

Around the Network

ioi I'm here Please ioi I will take the job.....I like 360 and the PS3....Please I will add alot to the site.

I would nominate John Lucas. I don't know much about him but from what I seen on him on the forums he seems like a pretty cool fellow and I'm sure he'd be a great mod.

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Problem is most of our really good members arent noticeably pro-PS360.

Personally I quite like Onna, Sulla and Dolla Dolla (I think its because of the 'A' at the end of the name)

For a PS360 mod I would have to say Rocketpig, hes pro-360 but I dont know his stance on the PS3 at all.

DLB

DLB

DLB

DLB!!!!

DLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/playstationthree

DLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mM
Around the Network

Well guess it won't be me haha. Although I do visit this site everyday I don't write in it everday.

I'm probably seen as a Nintenod fan but I'm able to write stories for all consoles and all companies in an unbiased fashion. Not to mention I consider myself a pretty good writer.

But probably best if you get a mod who is well known on this site. Or maybe one that nobody knows heavily so they won't be hated as much haha.

Montana hatchet (who graciously nominated himself) I think would be a good choice too. He comes off as level headed and smart enough to write a decent piece. I actually thought of him, but I thought he was already a mod so neglected to nominate him myself.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

@leo-j

DLB? He is the guy from the ps blog right? I think he would do well. He gives a hefty amount of information every day.

I nominate DLB and myself as well.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

azzer100 said:
Bodhesatva!!!!!

Hes comes across as very level headed, He never trolls, Always backs up opinions with numbers and is basically nice to everyone.

Bod is great def a modworthy

I also think montana can be, though we had a big fight the other day , hes still probably could make a good mod, just few minor things about him to change and its all good.....

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

@soriku

He is the guy that OWNS A WII and a PS3.

And gives Alot of info on the playstation blog.

mM