By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Soriku and leo, sorry, you two would not be good mods because you call people trolls too much and would be too ban happy.

How about ... lolita or onna.

Around the Network

I think I should be nominated? Im pro sony/ pro microsoft, well Im neutral actually. I usually browse around vgchartz. So if you want me I can help.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

rocketpig, would be good too.

Nobody is "pro-everything", that is the problem. I'd like to see more PS3 and 360 stories on the front page - Halo 3, sales increase in Europe etc. I am looking more for the writing side than the moderating side.

Like I said, not now. Later, maybe.

johnlucas for mod!!!

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Soriku and leo, sorry, you two would not be good mods because you call people trolls too much and would be too ban happy.

How about ... lolita or onna.

Actually, I'd be TalonMan. (i.e. Ban ONLY if it's REALLY offensive. Otherwise just warnings.)

For writing, I think Dallas is a good nomination.
Dolla Dolla wouldn't be a bad choice either.

@ioi

DLB will do such a great job. I nominate him for mod!!

Also, he gives the most ps3 news every single day out of anyone on this site.

mM

Bodhesatva!!!!!

Hes comes across as very level headed, He never trolls, Always backs up opinions with numbers and is basically nice to everyone.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Not Leo or Soriku, please. Nothing personal against you guys, but it wouldn't end well.

I disagree with kber on just about everything, but I think he'd be good for the job. He's already writing stuff, and they might as well go straight to the news & editorials section.

I could do standard delete all posts that say "you sucks cocks" over and over again-type mod stuff, but wouldn't have time to write any more than moderately long stuff, and you probably have more than enough of my type already. If you suddenly need more active users to counter angry spammers or whatever, rest asured I'm available for use. =P