By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

ME ME!!!

No never mind why me? I alwyas log onto vgchartz every freakin day and always search up articles for the ps3...and im TOO pro sony.

Well any way, i dont know who.

mM
Around the Network

How about someone who is fairly pro-nothing, or at least acts that way.

I think and Soriku and Leo would make excellent mods.

Uhm.... kber is probably a good nomination.
Not sure about anyone else.

No not rocketpic he HATES SONY.

@ioi

Contact DLB he is pro everything, just a little bit more sony. If you want any info on him I LL give it to you if your interested. He is NOT A FANBOY. And is the one I get most of my ps3 news from. Though not a vgchartz member(I think) but does link his numbers to the site.

mM
Around the Network

How about the owner of SDF.

The only person I knew that was extremely neutral was dmpnk... something. He hasn't posted in a long time, though.

Soriku said:
Pro-Sony: makingmusic476

Pro-Microsoft: Umm...rocketpig sounds good, but I'm not sure.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Can I change my vote to Bodhesatva, since he loves everyone.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7553

Yea rocketpig sounds good to me

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.