By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

How about ummm... mrstickball!... Wait, he is already a mod...

No, can't think of anyone

Around the Network

I nominate myself, MontanaHatchet, for this position.

Now, you may ask yourself, what would HE bring to the moderating team?

Well, we have a saying back in sacred Montana, and that is,

"Work hard, eat right, and always earn your strikes."

Now, in actuality, that is a slogan from a Frosted Flakes commercial. But what does it say about me?

I am a hard worker on this site. I am easily the best updater, having updated hundreds of games, ranging from the 3DO to the PCFX to the Gamegear. When I update, I not only add box arts, but release dates, publishers, developers, and other information.

I make sure I do a good job on every game I update, and I want to make sure that other Vgchartz members update games, and well.

If I were a moderator, I would make sure that I post interesting news and help and instruct other Vgchartz members on how to update the games in our vast database.

Thank you.

:)

I dunno about soriku, and Leo-J (no offense to you guys), they are fairly well behaved in not biased to the extreme, but they are also quite possibly the two youngest people here. I'm not sure putting them in a position of authority is that great of an idea, plus some editorial skill is needed.

Again, no offense to either of you. Both of you seem to be mainstays of the site, and it wouldn't be the same without either of you.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Soriku said:
DonWii said:
Uhm.... kber is probably a good nomination.
Not sure about anyone else.

kber sometimes acts up so I don't think he'd be good.

I could be a good mod (lol) and maybe leo-j (he sometimes acts up but it really isn't major, he'd be good if he finds more news about Nintendo/Microsoft). We both log on like all the time and we don't act up much (if at all). And we don't insult people (me, I don't curse, really). We just need to straighten ourselves up a bit.

But, I'm not asking to be a mod (I don't think I'd be a good one now), since I'm not selfish, but I can straighten up if I'm a mod and post pro news about all companies. But, now I don't think so. Future, maybe, but not now.

Uh.... you definately act up more than he does.

Regardless, I only remember him 'acting up' once. Other times, he just disagrees; and there is nothing wrong with that.

Soriku and leo, sorry, you two would not be good mods because you call people trolls too much and would be too ban happy.

How about ... lolita or onna.

Around the Network

I think I should be nominated? Im pro sony/ pro microsoft, well Im neutral actually. I usually browse around vgchartz. So if you want me I can help.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

rocketpig, would be good too.

For writing, I think Dallas is a good nomination.
Dolla Dolla wouldn't be a bad choice either.

@ioi

DLB will do such a great job. I nominate him for mod!!

Also, he gives the most ps3 news every single day out of anyone on this site.

mM

Bodhesatva!!!!!

Hes comes across as very level headed, He never trolls, Always backs up opinions with numbers and is basically nice to everyone.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend