By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Congrats on the modship guys, i'm a bit disapointed that its not a 360/PS3 mod like what was intended, but three new wii mods this week should do wonders for the board community.

Around the Network

Nice job Naznatips!

Ok, 'grats to the new mods. I thought we were looking for 360 and PS3-centric mods hence my nomination... I think this thread needs to be locked now because it serves no useful purpose other than continued character assasination.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

yay Naznatips, woo hooo!!!!!

YES!!! Naznatips;

@Onna sorry, I don't see you much online :s;

Around the Network

Thanks a lot guys. I'm proud to be a mod of this great site.

Congradulations Naz you`ll make a great mod!

good job Naz, good to see 2/5 people (not including myself) I wanted as mods became one. Now to see if fazz will become one.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Congradulations Naz and Montana good to see more mods.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

If any serious PS3/360/PSP users want to become active participants in the news section and stuff, send me a PM. Do *not* send me a PM nominating other people who have not volunteered, as this thread shows it's a waste and just clutters up the list. :P

Locking this now.