By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Around the Network

This will be a long night.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

what the hell!

at least he took my advice and remembered not to call himself Gran Turismo.

edit there is also a fishijo3 account with no posts yet.....and he just managed to push us into the tenth page of banned profiles

lol Why'd he come on as TWRoO1? What was that about? And he defaced the front page, too. I thought TWRoO got banned and went nuts when I saw that.

Also has anyone else noticed that when Sony fans go nuts and get banned, they always come back and tell Wii owners to commit certain acts with the Wii-mote? 

Banned by FishyJoe! Bring it!

Around the Network

A night of banning aliases is a great way to intiate the new guys. Montana, Fishy. Let's see who can ban the most!

I remember my ban wars. I fended off both Blue and Gballzack. Those were the days... sniff...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I wish I could have a ban war but I'll be hitting the hay right about now.

Night everyone!

GranTurismo said:

Enough character assasination for one night.

FishyJoe

FishyJoe, can you at least keep the original post there (blacked out if the message is really that offensive)?

At first I thought it was GranTurismo that said "Enough assasination for one night. FishyJoe", thinking he was referring to you!

Now we don't know what GranTurismo said that was bannable (not that he didn't have it coming to him, but just for curiosity's sake it would be nice to know).

Oh, man. Jesus, GranTurismo, just give it up...you're up against like 6 mods now. On one thread.

And I wouldn't bother leaving the posts up, Fishy, contrary to what anybody else says...even if they aren't THAT offensive. He'll give up eventually when all he sees is blank posts. Or rewritten, as you seem to like to do, good idea, by the way. 

ahhh, damned... I would have needed the power of mods for the newsletter... too late I guess.