By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Hey, just coming by, remember that if you need some translation for big news to spanish, I'm your man. I also find myself to be a very good writer even though I'm only about 15...

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to add my nominations:

W29 (He truly deserves it, he seems to be very unbiased and has a lot of platforms)

Onna (Wii and PS3 supporter, I think he [she?] lives in Japan, always a plus)

Besides them, I'd say naznatips, twestern or rolstopabble but all of them are pro-Nintendo I believe, so I'm sorry...

Around the Network

Sweet LivingShadow can be the spanish translator i can be the French translator!

There is no such thing as loving Phoenix Wright too much! >_>

Okay it might be a little disturbing, but at least you know where my loyalties lie. Phoenix > All.

Aren't we looking for a 360 mod here? There aren't many active 360 folk on this site. I think I round out the handful, lol. I think that the only nomination here that makes sense (no offense to anyone!) is W29 as he is, in fact, a 360 owner and a 360 fan (not a fanboy it doesn't appear). Again, no offense to anyone else, but W29 is your man if you are looking for a 360 fan.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

W29 would have made a better mod.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network
TheLivingShadow said:

Onna (Wii and PS3 supporter, I think he [she?] lives in Japan, always a plus)

She lives in the Netherlands and we have Y-koron for all the Japanese news :s;

I vote for SSJ12 to be a mod/news writer for this site, he has over 2k posts and makes a great effort to make this site better with each and every post.

I see MontanaHatchet is now a mod, since he flames Sony and trolls the Sony boards its only right to make him a mod, and Naznatips is the biggest wii fanboy on this site and trolls and bashes Sony and the PS3 all day on this site. Why the hell would anyone want him as a mod, unless you are another blind wii fanboy.

GranTurismo, that was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I troll the Sony boards?

That's just kind of funny, for many different reasons. Something tells me you would say that no matter who was elected. Keep that mouth zipped little racer.

You're full of it, Granturismo. When does MantanaHatchet troll the Sony board? You're just making things up.
--------------------------
Congrats, MH!
Next up: Naznatips, Bodhestava, and Rol.

Montana doesn't troll sony boards, he trolls nint boards :P, but i don't really care -- more mods the better, if someone is responsible with their posts and write good articles, thats good enough