By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Enough character assasination for one night.

FishyJoe

Around the Network

I never thought I would say this, but Montana is the best deal for mod. And I still do not like you Montana . Just keep up the good work on the game database.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

tabsina said:
Montana doesn't troll sony boards, he trolls nint boards :P, but i don't really care -- more mods the better, if someone is responsible with their posts and write good articles, thats good enough

Everyone be a mod! 

GranTurismo banned?

Thank god, please make it permanent. Anyway congratulations on becoming a mod Montana, I have no problems with you at all =P

Edit: Gratz on your first ban Fishy. 

I predict 3 more GT profiles within the net week...minimum.

also i do wonder why banned people come back with a profile that has almost exactly the same name as their recently banned one...makes no sense.

Around the Network

GranTurismo for this you will never get your name back.

FishyJoe 

ROFL @ GranTurismo

Montana trolls Sony boards? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @him. Seriously, that was the most ridiculous and pathetic thing I've heard.

"It's better to remain silent and let people just think that you are stupid, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

that was fast

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Ah, Fishy, you're stealing all my banning opportunities!

That is the second time someone is banned and come back to insult the wrong mod.

Satan said: