By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

BenKenobi88 said:
For news writing, sure, but I don't get this whole picking W29 as a mod because he likes the 360 thing, no offense.

Listen Ben.....its not about being a mod...ioi said he wanted 2 new mods/writers...I'm a good writer when I have to be, and ioi promoting me to the writers spot would be a good spot for me, cause I can write and type 360 news left and right. But putting me as a mod because of I'm a 360 owner is weird. So basically Ben your saying I shouldn't be a mod, but an news writer?

Around the Network
your mother said:
W29 said:
your mother said:
W29 said:
...I would definetly do my best to give the 360 info out as soon as possible...

That would be nice. Maybe you can let those that don't have a 360 yet which numbers belong to the batch that doesn't RRoD.

Ok......now that was really being smart, but anyway...like I said that question is hard maybe you should go around America and ask every single store or owner of the 360 and you should get your answer. k?

Nah, kinda hard, being that I live on the other side of the world. Maybe you can, instead, hold up to your end and "do your best to give out the 360 info out as soon as possible".

k? 

Sure its not hard....just travel..take a flight to each state and figure out the numbers, meanwhile I put news up if ioi makes me the news editor/mod thingy.

I sit and view the forums all day long, I am pro-gaming, but I probably dont post enough.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

we have few pro-PC mods.. let me be it. =] PC >>>>>>>>>> all consoles =D

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@WEWdeadeye

Your still a worthy contender......also whats your Xbox Live Gamertag?

Around the Network
naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Since according to him, Montana seems to be a Sony fan. I would go with W29 so he could represent the 360 side of things.

Naz (no offense) but it seems that he is neither a SONY or MS fan. (I still think he'd make a good mod though)

None taken.  I certainly don't dislike Sony or MS (I own every Sony system except the PS3 and I own an original Xbox but no 360).  I plan to buy one of them in the future, but it's true that I'm not a Sony or MS fan.  As I said, I'm not sure I'm really what ioi wants right now, but if he feels like I could contribute then I would be happy to do so.  

I like Naz.. he'd a good non bias poster... except for his disturbing love of Phoenix Wright, but I won't get into that right now  o.0!!

But seriously.. join the dark side, buy a 360!!  Bill Gates is calling you!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@Gebx

What happend with the tourney?!? I thought we were going to start that?

gebx said:
naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Since according to him, Montana seems to be a Sony fan. I would go with W29 so he could represent the 360 side of things.

Naz (no offense) but it seems that he is neither a SONY or MS fan. (I still think he'd make a good mod though)

None taken. I certainly don't dislike Sony or MS (I own every Sony system except the PS3 and I own an original Xbox but no 360). I plan to buy one of them in the future, but it's true that I'm not a Sony or MS fan. As I said, I'm not sure I'm really what ioi wants right now, but if he feels like I could contribute then I would be happy to do so.

I like Naz.. he'd a good non bias poster... except for his disturbing love of Phoenix Wright, but I won't get into that right now o.0!!

But seriously.. join the dark side, buy a 360!! Bill Gates is calling you!!

what happened to your 4 other perdictions you had in your sig gebx?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

W29 said:
your mother said:
W29 said:
your mother said:
W29 said:
...I would definetly do my best to give the 360 info out as soon as possible...

That would be nice. Maybe you can let those that don't have a 360 yet which numbers belong to the batch that doesn't RRoD.

Ok......now that was really being smart, but anyway...like I said that question is hard maybe you should go around America and ask every single store or owner of the 360 and you should get your answer. k?

Nah, kinda hard, being that I live on the other side of the world. Maybe you can, instead, hold up to your end and "do your best to give out the 360 info out as soon as possible".

k?

Sure its not hard....just travel..take a flight to each state and figure out the numbers, meanwhile I put news up if ioi makes me the news editor/mod thingy.

I just don't find the value in going halfway across the world without any sort of guarantee that there are, in fact, any 360s over there that I can safely buy without the console blowing up on me once I get back.

Of course, being a 360 fanboy you also fail to consider such issues as voltage incompatibilities between the two countries and of course a warranty that will only serve the US, and if it takes what, 3 weeks to get your 360 repaired in the US, I'd hate to see how long it would take to get it repaired, having to send it halfway across the world. And given the appalling track record of reliability (better yet, lack of), my bet is the 360 would spend most of its time traveling. Lucky console.

I wanted to buy a 360 to play games, though.

It would, however, be an easy way to rack up the Frequent Flyer points. Too bad only the 360 would benefit from that, but I bet it would be able to fly first class round-trip with the points accumulated in no time flat.

gebx said:
naznatips said:
cool48 said:

None taken.  I certainly don't dislike Sony or MS (I own every Sony system except the PS3 and I own an original Xbox but no 360).  I plan to buy one of them in the future, but it's true that I'm not a Sony or MS fan.  As I said, I'm not sure I'm really what ioi wants right now, but if he feels like I could contribute then I would be happy to do so.  

I like Naz.. he'd a good non bias poster... except for his disturbing love of Phoenix Wright

I agree with this (except I don't think it is disturing).