By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Xbox beat PS3 in worldwide sales this week?

ODST is not a system seller, it's Halo 3:ODST and it recieved some average reviews unlike Halo 3. So if you wanted to buy a 360 for Halo then you would have already done so with Halo 3. Most of the holiday line-up titles are also sequels, ofcourse the 360 will get a boost in the holidays but it won't be because of the new titles. But no doubt Microosft will be back, perhaps thanks to one of it's exclusives but if not then in 2010 because of Natal.

Around the Network

Nope.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Theres probably more games in March than October November and December put together.

I agree with FootballFan.

MAG, BioShock 2, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII in the West...WAY too many games.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Actually CGI, I haven't to be honest, all I've took note of is from now until Christmas, and then March lol... is there anything important I should be looking at inbetween Jan-Mar ?

Around the Network

Oh... and Wii will surpass PS3 again thanks to a price cut.
I've already had a half dozen people tell me they will cave in on Amazon's deal with the $25 gift card at $199 and free shipping no tax.

It's just that simple.

No. It might be higher in NA thanks to ODST, but really, same-platform sequels don't have much system selling potential.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ioi said:
no

oh my god

mM
ioi said:
no

/thread

This week: PS3 > Wii > 360
Next week: Wii > PS3 > 360
Rest of year: Wii = PS3 > 360