By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Demo - Fail?!

Forza 3 Demo - Fail?!?

Before I start please remember that I LOVE the xbox 360 and I am REALLY looking forward to Forza 3, I also FULLY understand this is only a demo and does not mean the final game will be like this, i'm just a bit shocked that such a high quality game has issues like this in the Demo.....

I started watching the replay of my race on the Forza 3 Demo and the ground dissappered , this kept happening on nearly all my replays even in different cars, WTF?!?! why have they released a poorly made demo?

All pictures and videos are my own, sorry for the rubbish quality video, will add a better one soon along with more replays.

The first photo is how the game should look:

And here are the pictures, but where is the track?!?

Close up of the decals:

Close up of the decals:

Car damage:

Amazing details on the trees:

Video:

Around the Network

A demo does not represent the full game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Agree that it doesn't represent the game but it should make you want to buy the full game, not make you think stuff like "yeah but the real game will be better"...

I'll download tonight and see if I run into similar issues.

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

what darth said

just like Valkyria and Killzone 2 were the demos kinda sucked

am 100% they will fix that in the final release.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
A demo does not represent the full game

Still, it's embarrassing when this happens, especially if it is the same on all machines, which it should since they are identical. If not, then why not? 

Around the Network

just looks like a bug that a quick patch will solve.
Those are some sweet looking vehicles though...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

That looks hilarious.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

LOL whoops! That's kinda funny, and I imagine they wouldn't release the final game like that. Ha!

well its a demo after all, unlike xbox fanboys i dont start spewing doom doom doom on a game if the demo has glitches.

full game wont have this, OP can you tell us what the grafix and handling are like, and how good are replay grafix and how good is the audio.

im on silver so il wait a few days before i can give my verdict.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@Skeeuk

Here. Check out this thread. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=87101&page=1