By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 Demo - Fail?!

Phobos said:
never had this problem and I played all five cars. Do you have this problem only in replays? If yes, then you have too much time to create this thread.

a gfx-bug in a replay of a demo....lol

where is the a ignore-button ?

When it happens in every replay it becomes a bit hard to ignore wouldn't you say, i'm not the only one, xbox forum and forza forum are reporting issues like mine too.....

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
well its a demo after all, unlike xbox fanboys i dont start spewing doom doom doom on a game if the demo has glitches.

Yes, you know know plenty on being a fanboy

OT: It's a technical glitch.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
forza glitchsport ? i think its similiar to the KZ2 demo where the groun disappears..no biggie

that was actually haze

so is it only in replay or also while playing it?

edit: I played it over 1 1/2 hour with allfive cars and replay. I never had have any kind of bug-but maybe I'm a lucky one:P

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

You know I hate to say this but maybe its the video card in your 360 going bad. Is that a possibility?

Around the Network

I hope this is just a one off bad demo of Forza 3 which could be due to a corrupt file or a malfunctioning XBox 360 resulting in the ground disappearing.

We need some more 360 fans to report that the demo is good and hopefully counter these pesky PS3 fans who are having a field day from this thread.

Demos are not a true indication of the finished product.

so forza 3 cars can fly confirmed?? dam!!! this is better than GT5.

na i was just kidding, own both console... i wil download the demo later and see how it is. sure the full game wil fix that, day one buy for me, but like you say, the demo should make you want to buy the full game, you'r right.

Well its a good thing racing games are usually judged around gameplay and not glitched graphics in a demo.

Wait, what?

Well he's saying people on the Forza forum are reporting similar issues, so it doesn't seem to be just his Xbox 360 specifically.

Either way, as I said before, I'm positive T10 will fix this.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

FKNetwork said:
Skeeuk said:
well its a demo after all, unlike xbox fanboys i dont start spewing doom doom doom on a game if the demo has glitches.

full game wont have this, OP can you tell us what the grafix and handling are like, and how good are replay grafix and how good is the audio.

im on silver so il wait a few days before i can give my verdict.

The graphics are very good but somehow I do feel let down, maybe because I have been playing DiRT 2 non stop for the last two weeks which is also a lovely looking game? I should have put Forza 2 in first then tried Forza 3 demo.

You all know i'm normally a 360 fanboy and have also been sticking up for Forza 3 for ages but I honestly don't think the graphics are as good as they have made them out to be, yes it looks very nice but I can't help but see the jaggies, the cockpit view seems to be running at 30FPS in this demo too, the full game is meant to have that view running at 60FPS.

The handling is amazing, feels real and I mean real!!!, the sound is also fantastic, so yeah, looking very good, just was a bit shocked at the poor quality of the demo (bugs) and how short it is, a two lap race with no online.....

well i would have expected the handing to be good, F2 was good after all anyways. regarding gt5p and forza i guess the handling will be comparable just mabey have a diff feel to them, some will like the feel of one and another like the feel of the other.

re: incar view im almost sure it runs at 30fps and 60fps outside.

now that gt5 is in march next year il pick this up its looking good.

on a side note regarding bugs, i noticed during a gameplay reveal turn10 dev rolled over the car, and after that the car seemed to slide slowly uphill upside down.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...