By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

Im playing as we speak.

Il have 1 more race, and tell you all what i think about it.

Around the Network

I can't say I'm impressed either, to be honest. =/

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I have a Carl2291 said:
Im playing as we speak.

I have 1 more race, and tell you all what i think about it.

I have a strong feeling Carl won't be that impressed, everyone should go hide!

@ Jagged

forget FKNetwork

@okeydokey

Thats the only thing for me I don't like. Yes, the cockpit is somewhat zoomed in. Everything else is great. Uber-racing-game confirmed.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Pretty mixed feelings.

Set-up of menu's is good, damage is good although i was expecting more bits flying off (on sim damage mode), scenery is good.

Cars look meh compared to screenshots i've seen. Cockpit view is broken.

Cant really say more unless i play the full game, and the demo hasn't really impressed me enough to buy it. Might rent it though...

Around the Network

The lighting and reflection detail on the cars is sub par....

And when the windscreen gets cracked, it doesn't show on cockpit either.

Carl2291 said:
Pretty mixed feelings.

Set-up of menu's is good, damage is good although i was expecting more bits flying off (on sim damage mode), scenery is good.

Cant really say more unless i play the full game, and the demo hasn't really impressed me enough to buy it. Might rent it though...

whats broken about the ckockpit view?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Carl2291 said:
Pretty mixed feelings.

whats broken about the ckockpit view?

It's too close and windscreen doesn't show damage.

Phobos said:
@ Jagged

forget FKNetwork

@okeydokey

Thats the only thing for me I don't like. Yes, the cockpit is somewhat zoomed in. Everything else is great. Uber-racing-game confirmed.

So let me get this right, I make a thread (not this thread, another one) showing pictures and videos of the Forza 3 demo yet my view doesn't count even though I have been looking forward to this game since it was first announced?!?

@ Carl, do you think the cockpit view doesn't feel as fluid as the other views? I have a feeling it is running at 30FPS so may indicate an early build of the game? I could be wrong but it certainly isn't as smooth as the outside or bonnet view.