By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

\o/

Around the Network
Phobos said:
huaxiong90 said:
FKNetwork said:
Phobos said:
@ Jagged

forget FKNetwork

@okeydokey

Thats the only thing for me I don't like. Yes, the cockpit is somewhat zoomed in. Everything else is great. Uber-racing-game confirmed.

So let me get this right, I make a thread (not this thread, another one) showing pictures and videos of the Forza 3 demo yet my view doesn't count even though I have been looking forward to this game since it was first announced?!?

He's in denial. He won't hear any ill words about Forza.

You are so weak.

The demo offers very good graphic, sound and the controls and racing feeling is superb. And what are you doing? Everything you can do is to complain about some texture-bugs in the replay-mode.

He used pictures to back up his claim. And it was rude of you to say "forget FKNetwork". If you hadn't said that, we wouldn't be having this conversation by now.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

@FKN

Do you have an opinon on gameplay, too, or only on replay-mode?

edit:

@huaxo..

have you played the forza III demo?

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

@slimebeast:

What do you want to say with this pics?

I can see two different cars in two different colors in different viewing angle.

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value..."

Alan Greenspan, 1967

Around the Network

He's trying to say one is a lie and the other is the truth, and they don't look anything like each other.

Looks like Turn 10's shots were indeed bullshots.

Phobos said:

@FKN

Do you have an opinon on gameplay, too, or only on replay-mode?

I said in the thread I made that the gameplay is amazing, the handling and sound is fantastic specially with all assists turned off, I haven't once slagged the game off apart from the grphical issues I have seen in the demo, I'm sure the problem(s) will be sorted for the full game or the demo may just be an early build.

Slimebeast said:

huge huge difference between screenshots and actual gameplay but still, the graphics is on far with GT5 pro I think.

Can someone PM me a XBL Gold code? Thanks.

@FKN

my fault-couldn't remember

Alan Greenspan, 1967