By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

Here is EXACTLY what the demo looks like. Enjoy the real deal. No Turn 10 released shots here. The sceneary and draw distance is seriously something to behold. It is amazing.

Around the Network

Is it my impression or they don't look anywhere near as good as Turn 10's screenshots?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

selnor said:

Here is EXACTLY what the demo looks like. Enjoy the real deal. No Turn 10 released shots here. The sceneary and draw distance is seriously something to behold. It is amazing.

I like these pictures.

If I like the demo(doubtful) then I might pick up the game

NJ5 said:
Is it my impression or they don't look anywhere near as good as Turn 10's screenshots?

Before anyone doesn't realise these are not from photomode. It's a capture image from the game in motion. In other words when the game is moving it looks the way it's supposed. There is no jaggies in the demo. But you get some when capturing screens with the screen capture.

It looks better than the videos in motion. Try it yourself. The same thing happened with the Gamersyde captures of GT5P demo, the game looked like jaggy heaven. Remeber that when viewing these. Gamersyde will be releasing videos soon. That will show you more when it's in motion.

looks good, but i don't know if i'll get it. i prefer arcade racers.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network
selnor said:
NJ5 said:

Before anyone doesn't realise these are not from photomode. It's a capture image from the game in motion. In other words when the game is moving it looks the way it's supposed. There is no jaggies in the demo. But you get some when capturing screens with the screen capture.

It looks better than the videos in motion. Try it yourself. The same thing happened with the Gamersyde captures of GT5P demo, the game looked like jaggy heaven. Remeber that when viewing these. Gamersyde will be releasing videos soon. That will show you more when it's in motion.

I wanted to try it but it's only accessible to Gold members right now, I think :(

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Does anyone else feel that the cockpit camera is too close? Or are the pics zoomed in?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Does anyone else feel that the cockpit camera is too close? Or are the pics zoomed in?

If oyu can try the demo. It's actually a really good sense of being in the car. Feels like your right there driving next to a car 5 feet away. It's hard to explain how it feels without playing it. There is no C sim I own that is this realistic. That is coming from a Simbin fan.

Sorry to be a kill joy but been playing the demo and not highly impressed so far:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=87103&page=1

So FKNetwork is one. Any others who are unimpressed.