By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

Back on topic, before it was rudely taken off course by grimes telling us all how great the wii is:

I was actually hoping that this would have been in the re5 full game somehow, and not in a spinoff.

Actually, he never said "how great the Wii is" in fact it was you that took things off course by saying he was on Nintendos payroll.  You should probably stop trying to look high and mighty...

Thank you. I was bring up price because it will be an important factor in the success or failure of the product. I don't think the price would be attractive to the average buyer of the Wii. Perfectly rational argument that can be argued without hurling insults.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

Back on topic, before it was rudely taken off course by grimes telling us all how great the wii is:

I was actually hoping that this would have been in the re5 full game somehow, and not in a spinoff.

Actually, he never said "how great the Wii is" in fact it was you that took things off course by saying he was on Nintendos payroll.  You should probably stop trying to look high and mighty...

ORLY?

This is a thread about the sony wand and it's integration with some new games.

Grimes said that the ps3 would be twice the price of the wii now.

Whose side are you on?

theprof00 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

ORLY?

This is a thread about the sony wand and it's integration with some new games.

Grimes said that the ps3 would be twice the price of the wii now.

Whose side are you on?

Price is a relevant discussion especially since you brought Wii into the discussion and how Wii games will be ported. 

And I'm on no ones side, you should just stop treating people badly because they make counter points and telling them they're on Nintendos payroll... everyone knows what you're doing and it's old.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Grimes said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

Thank you. I was bring up price because it will be an important factor in the success or failure of the product. I don't think the price would be attractive to the average buyer of the Wii. Perfectly rational argument that can be argued without hurling insults.

I doubt that you said it with that intention, I will take your word for it.

theprof00 said:
Why did you challenge my post in the first place?
"yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand."

Nothing about my statement is wrong. You say they aren't great games, but who cares? Your opinion isn't the end of everything, and my post was completely accurate.

You have one company speaking for other developers that they do not own or have no working relatiionship with. How does Capcom know what Namco is going to do or what Square Enix is going to do? They do not nor would one of their developers/rep. The only people/person that confirm that they will indeed port their Wii games to the PS3 are the developers themselves. That's the only problem that I have with your statement.

Secondly, I stated that you should check the support that the Japanese developers have given the Wii. It's not a lot. Remeber Monster Hunter 3 is the biggest release for the Wii in Japan. Other than that there has been nothing unless Tales of Symphonia 2 is considered a big game.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

actually tridikus brought up the wii games coming over to the ps3, and disolitude helped.
I was merely adding information to what they were thinking. They wondered whether it would happen, and I said "yes"

theprof00 said:
actually tridikus brought up the wii games coming over to the ps3, and disolitude helped.
I was merely adding information to what they were thinking. They wondered whether it would happen, and I said "yes"

How was the "on Nintendos payroll" comment justified or needed? Just seems like you were baiting for a flame war.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

theprof00 said:
Grimes said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

And the insults continue.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

pat
the only resolution to this is to make a bet that games will get ported over.
Because it's not just about porting wii games over, it's about seeing the motion control market as being more advantageous, and therefore, providing more reason to even create those games in the first place.

Look, I know that there aren't many games, but they do exist, and they will be ported.
I can take you up on a bet about it or we continue to argue about how the capcom guy doesn't have a 100% proof of what he's saying.

Grimes said:
theprof00 said:
Grimes said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

And the insults continue.

that's an insult? I said I'd take your word.