By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
patjuan32 said:
theprof00 said:
yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand.

Wii games from who being ported to the PS3. The only developer that said that was capcom. Now go look at the games that they have developed. Not many of those will be ported except the light gun games and even then it's still a guess. No other developer has made any thing worth porting. Besides most of the games coming out of Japan rarely support motion controls. Therefore if the developer wanted to put their game on the PS3 they could have in the very beginning.

Speaking to other developers in Japan," Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi tells game site 1UP, "I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."

PWNED!

think again next time you deal in conjectury with the prof

Around the Network

When you add up the PS3, camera, wand and software, it's still going to be twice as expensive as a Wii.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:
When you add up the PS3, camera, wand and software, it's still going to be twice as expensive as a Wii.

Nintendo should take you off the payroll. You're not very convincing.

It's always been twice as expensive as the wii, if not more so.

Edit: besides, there will be a bundle when it's released. They aren't as stupid as you would like them to be.

yeh but who cares how much more ps3 costs lol, at least the motion control will work how it's supposed to rather than the wagglefest you get with the wii

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

theprof00 said:
Grimes said:

Nintendo should take you off the payroll. You're not very convincing.

It's always been twice as expensive as the wii, if not more so.

Edit: besides, there will be a bundle when it's released. They aren't as stupid as you would like them to be.

Take a look in the mirror sometime.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

nice one

Back on topic, before it was rudely taken off course by grimes telling us all how great the wii is:

I was actually hoping that this would have been in the re5 full game somehow, and not in a spinoff.

theprof00 said:
patjuan32 said:
theprof00 said:
yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand.

Wii games from who being ported to the PS3. The only developer that said that was capcom. Now go look at the games that they have developed. Not many of those will be ported except the light gun games and even then it's still a guess. No other developer has made any thing worth porting. Besides most of the games coming out of Japan rarely support motion controls. Therefore if the developer wanted to put their game on the PS3 they could have in the very beginning.

Speaking to other developers in Japan," Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi tells game site 1UP, "I've heard a few of them say they were delighted by the Sony motion controller because they can just port over their Wii titles to the PS3."

PWNED!

think again next time you deal in conjectury with the prof

Actually, I rest my case. Now go look at the games developed for the Wii from Japan and see what developer is using motion controls in their games, very few. For the second time, go look at the games developed from Capcom and see what control scheme most of their titles are using. Then go look at Namco, Konomai, Sega and Square Enix. You will find very few. Please do not use a source when one developer is stating something about what other developers are doing. Find legitimate sources from the developers themselves. Thus far, you have not proven a thing. You have no sources just hearsay and hearsay is not evidence. Keep looking you have time.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

theprof00 said:

nice one

Back on topic, before it was rudely taken off course by grimes telling us all how great the wii is:

I was actually hoping that this would have been in the re5 full game somehow, and not in a spinoff.

Actually, he never said "how great the Wii is" in fact it was you that took things off course by saying he was on Nintendos payroll.  You should probably stop trying to look high and mighty...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

alfredofroylan said:
I saw the video demostrartion for this and looks quite akward, you hold the Dualshock with one hand and the wand with another hand. The pad in the control provides character movments and the wand is only used for aiming ans shooting.

Honestly not a very good control scheme at first sight.

Could you share link to the video?

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Why did you challenge my post in the first place?
"yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand."

Nothing about my statement is wrong. You say they aren't great games, but who cares? Your opinion isn't the end of everything, and my post was completely accurate.