By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The light bulb on the mote seems... fragile.

Around the Network

that will be my ultimate version of RE5 :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Galaki said:

it's actually a really great design when you think about the demographic it is supposed to be targeting, like children

time to change the domed o meter

seriously hope they release a patch for this.

Around the Network

What is Nintendo going to do now? Seriously asking...what could they do to get games back to their system?

If this comes out for PS3 and other similar ports and new games using motion controls...and list of 3rd party Natal suppoerters is true... Wii is in a lot of trouble.

I don't really know how RE5 will benefit from the new controller, but this shows that RE4 should be heading to the PS3. Along with many other Wii-centric games not owned or published by Nintendo.

Lost Planet 2 will likely use the PS Wand as well.

theprof00 said:
Galaki said:

it's actually a really great design when you think about the demographic it is supposed to be targeting, like children

Perfect for all the children playing RE5.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand.

I saw the video demostrartion for this and looks quite akward, you hold the Dualshock with one hand and the wand with another hand. The pad in the control provides character movments and the wand is only used for aiming ans shooting.

Honestly not a very good control scheme at first sight.