By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Grimes said:
theprof00 said:
Grimes said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:

nice one

Back on topic, before it was rudely taken off course by grimes telling us all how great the wii is:

I was actually hoping that this would have been in the re5 full game somehow, and not in a spinoff.

Actually, he never said "how great the Wii is" in fact it was you that took things off course by saying he was on Nintendos payroll.  You should probably stop trying to look high and mighty...

Thank you. I was bring up price because it will be an important factor in the success or failure of the product. I don't think the price would be attractive to the average buyer of the Wii. Perfectly rational argument that can be argued without hurling insults.

I doubt that you said it with that intention, I will take your word for it.

And the insults continue.

that's an insult? I said I'd take your word.

But you just said you doubted me. Which is it?

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:
actually tridikus brought up the wii games coming over to the ps3, and disolitude helped.
I was merely adding information to what they were thinking. They wondered whether it would happen, and I said "yes"

How was the "on Nintendos payroll" comment justified or needed? Just seems like you were baiting for a flame war.

sorry, i reacted. His comment seemed to be baiting and flaming to me.

Grimes said:

But you just said you doubted me. Which is it?

I doubt that some elements of physics work, but I take the scientists word on that.

Look, I'm sorry, we were just talking about wii games coming over to the ps3, and the sony wand. We weren't talking about the wii at all. When you came in saying how the wii was cheaper, it felt like flaming, because we aren't talking about the wii right now, we are talking about launch games for the wand.

So, in context, while I still feel that it felt like flaming, I will take your word for it when you say that you didn't mean it that way. Cool?

Sony could have added an analog stick on the Wand if they lower that center black button looking thing. Sony is making this device use to many other devices.

I don't think that is the final design though.
We still have to wonder about the numchuck aspect of play. The TGS conference showed a guy playing with a dualshock in one hand and the wand in the other.... that doesn't make much sense either.

Around the Network

Sony would need to have the player use the dualshock 3 if they added an analog stick to the Wand. Sony just wants sell more controllers.

I dunno, that doesn't seem very smart at all. Holding a two-handed controller with one hand? There must be something else in the works.

It wouldn't be a two handed controller. There is that trigger on the back. A d pad should be only feature of the DualShock 3 you would need to use, but then might as well just play with the DS3.

they will probably invent somthing like the nunchuck as you said using the dual shock controller with the wand would be very hard to do

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Additional Motion controller is great i guess but i won´t buy any those. Im perfectly happy with playing just the way things are.