By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RE5 + Sony Wand

Just confirmed from SCEJ's conference.  RE4 Wii fans, get ready.

Around the Network

i refuse to post in this thread now.

It's called re5:alternate and will probably be a wand release game.

my title was so much better too...:(

I am still pissed about GT5, but this sounds cool, plus LBP.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

LBP will support the wand too, it seems:

2:04
One player points and clicks at things for Sackboy to do and removes obstacles for the other player.
2:04

Seems a little like the passive 2-player of Super Mario Galaxy, where one person collected stars for the other player.

Seems LBP will simply be patched to support the wand, as will other games like Flower, Pain, and EyePet.

Around the Network

Hmm....

Might be time for me to ditch the PS3 if they're going to turn into another Wii.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Hmm....

Might be time for me to ditch the PS3 if they're going to turn into another Wii.

You might as well ditch gaming altogether. Motion control is here to stay.

@riot
It's not easy to turn into the wii. They'd have to pretty much cancel every game they promised us for the rest of the gen :P
Don't be so negative. The wand is only to provide an alternate sale to someone interested in motion control.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Hmm....

Please don't start this crap.

lol. Not a bad idea...nevertheless unless someone bought me RE5 for free I wouldn't bother with it motion controlls or not...

Id rather play RE4 for the 15th time in its SD glory than RE5 for the 2nd...