By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sony needs something bigger than a alternate edition of RE 5. I hated that game.
Seriously I can imagine MS releasing Halo Reach as a launch title for Natal.

Sony must have something... anything up their sleeves to get this crap off and running.
As I said in another thread, they need

Crash Bandicoot in Motion
Tiger Woods Exclusive version
MLB the show with motion controls
New exclusive from Lucas Arts showcasing the lightsaber battles.
Another ninja game with swords of some kind
Rockstars Agent to have optionally integrated support.

In order to really succeed, I think they need to make the motion be something that core gamers can enjoy as well.

because as it stands now, it seems like they are basically going after wii ports, and this makes me angry.

oh.. and how about letting the marketing team have at least 20 minutes with this thing, its obvious that there has been zero marketing towards a proper name, or strategy what so ever.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
Grimes said:
theprof00 said:
Galaki said:
The light bulb on the mote seems... fragile.

it's actually a really great design when you think about the demographic it is supposed to be targeting, like children

Perfect for all the children playing RE5.

Kids play games that aren't meant for them and a lot of parents really don't care about the ratings system in the slightest.

Buuuutt.....in this case, your choosing of one isolated example fits your argument logically.

disolitude,

first let's see the games. This RE5 could be a light gun game for all we know.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

^as long as it isn't a rails game, I think people will be happy

disolitude said:
What is Nintendo going to do now? Seriously asking...what could they do to get games back to their system?

If this comes out for PS3 and other similar ports and new games using motion controls...and list of 3rd party Natal suppoerters is true... Wii is in a lot of trouble.

I'm not certain, it really depends on how well the motion controllers sell, if the average Natal or wand game costs the average developement costs now, they'd need both to take off and sell a few million at least so there's a big enough install base for game companies to make their money back, they're still a business, if there's the likelyhood they won't make back their investment they'll drop it and go back to non Natal/Wand games.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
patjuan32 said:
disolitude,

first let's see the games. This RE5 could be a light gun game for all we know.

true...but i am just considering the best case scenario.

Experiences like RE4 and Bo More Heroes are one of the reasons why i haven't sold my wii yet. If other consoles start offering the same experience, and do it with their top tier games, there really won't be any reason for me to turn the Wii on.

theprof00 said:
yeah it's almost been confirmed already that wii games are going to be ported to the ps3. Developers are ecstatic about the wand.

Wii games from who being ported to the PS3. The only developer that said that was capcom. Now go look at the games that they have developed. Not many of those will be ported except the light gun games and even then it's still a guess. No other developer has made any thing worth porting. Besides most of the games coming out of Japan rarely support motion controls. Therefore if the developer wanted to put their game on the PS3 they could have in the very beginning.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:
What is Nintendo going to do now? Seriously asking...what could they do to get games back to their system?

If this comes out for PS3 and other similar ports and new games using motion controls...and list of 3rd party Natal suppoerters is true... Wii is in a lot of trouble.

I'm not certain, it really depends on how well the motion controllers sell, if the average Natal or wand game costs the average developement costs now, they'd need both to take off and sell a few million at least so there's a big enough install base for game companies to make their money back, they're still a business, if there's the likelyhood they won't make back their investment they'll drop it and go back to non Natal/Wand games.

they should start to bundle the wand with the PS3 in 6months for $299.

optional accessories rarely success.

kanariya said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
disolitude said:

they should start to bundle the wand with the PS3 in 6months for $299.

optional accessories rarely success.

If they want it to succeed yes, they have to do that, make it cheap for old PS3 users, and games that would make people buy the wand.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

theprof00 said:
Grimes said:
theprof00 said:
Galaki said:
The light bulb on the mote seems... fragile.

it's actually a really great design when you think about the demographic it is supposed to be targeting, like children

Perfect for all the children playing RE5.

Kids play games that aren't meant for them and a lot of parents really don't care about the ratings system in the slightest.

Buuuutt.....in this case, your choosing of one isolated example fits your argument logically.

RE5 is kiddy confirmed.