By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

RE5 with motion controls sounds interesting. I'm not hyping up anything I haven't seen, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Around the Network

gahh a new RE5 version..

Using the Dual Shock 3 in tandem with the wand doesn't seem like a very good idea. There should be some type of nunchuk.

Kenology said:
Using the Dual Shock 3 in tandem with the wand doesn't seem like a very good idea. There should be some type of nunchuk.

True, but for all intended purposes I'm quite sure they looked at it. I think Nintendo has that patent pretty sewn up. I also think as well this is why Nintendo patented the controller attached INTO the two-handed controller a while back...Sony stated from the being this was the way they were looking to The Wand+Dualshock for controls doesn't look like they are changing that.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Nintendo: Buy a ps3(2. console). Motion Gaming in Ps3 is realistic and good :D

re5 is coming. re4-wii-fans are happy :D

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

They better come up with something less awkward then trying to do motion control with one hand and holding a dualshock in the other or this is going to fail big time.

I haven't watched any video on the conference yet, did the wands look any different/more refined than their prototype versions at E3?

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Man every time I see that Sony motion thing I have to laugh. They really have no shame ripping nintendo off.. But hey immitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

I'm just glad that gaming is finally shifting their focus from graphics to unique interface and that most hardcore gamers seem to be on board with this now that Sony and MS are jumping on the bandwagon. If anything, this should only benefit nintendo that much more since it is proven that they are now the trendsetter and thus running the table this gen.

KylieDog said:
I'm more happy about the fact Chris and Jill can play together in the new additions to the game.

Whoa what? When did they talk about new editions to the game?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Any word on the wand's release mm?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I don't remember from the demo, does the wand give you a precise pointer?