By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo ODST/MS (Rant) Lots of curse words!

@disolitude

Oh that was you,i asked you what was your VGChartz username but couldnt hear you thanks to Bungies brilliant feature of not being able to turn the in game volumn down.

All i heard was "My username is" RAWR! from a freaking brute right in my ear.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

I dont give a damn how i spell this is the internet not a job interview,Men are men,Women are men,and 13 year old girls are police men,whats a durtysouthustlah?

Anyone else having problems with ODST? Or installed games to there HDD?

if i can recall bungie said halo 3 isnt suitable o instal as it uses a specific seek and read method from the dvd, mabey odst is the same.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@Sheek

Nah i heard ODST is better installed,that what it says on the back of the case.

@ Garnett - do you think your 360 needs another DVD drive? Is that why you install games?

OT: Last night's match was hella fun.

you reminded me of this video for some reason.

Around the Network

Either go out and return the game for a new disc or try installing it to HDD. There are some ODST discs that probably didn't print right because I've seen other stories about the disc read errors (though none of my friends have gotten it).

Haven't had this problem with my copy. I wonder if your DVD drive or hard drive is having issues.

No disc read errors for me or long loading times. I have installed it also without a problem and have been playing it for awhile. I haven't noticed any screen tearing either and the achievements are a piece of piss so the ?/10 reset does not bother me.

I did save and quit when I was hunting down 10 Engineers for the achievement and when I came back the next day I still had 6/10 which was good.

The only time i got disc read error is when it was installed to the hard drive,which makes no sense.

Its my HDD but the game is still buggy and my DVD drive is fine,i always  install games,even if there rentals,because 10 minute install vs hours of play,10 min install is better.

Here's hoping this is an isolated problem and not something a lot of people end up seeing. Unfortunately, that doesn't help you. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing to the hard drive? I had a lot of problems the first time I installed Oblivion to my hard drive, but after I uninstalled and re-installed it was fine.