By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo ODST/MS (Rant) Lots of curse words!

@Durty

Nope my words,all typed within 1 minute.

Around the Network
durtysouthhustlah said:
@ Garnett - I thought you were posting what someone said. My bad. No harm, bro.

@ Pearljammer - I can spell - and put the errors in my post for effect. He didn't say it was his rant - my bad. I like Garnett and would have just chilled.

Ah, my mistake. Hard to tell either way on the internet...However, I thought 'arce' was a fairly odd misspell.

"I thought Garnet was a 360 leaning fan."

That pretty much sums up your mentality Akvod! just because he's a 360 fan doesn't mean he has to agree with everything Microsoft/360 releated ..

Anyway, garnett I'm getting the achievement glitch thing, dunno if it IS a glitch though. Not played firefight yet. I AM enjoying the game lots though

Is there something wrong since the update today (or yesterday, haven't been gaming for a bit)? Should I be worried? I'm going to start Batman AA tomorrow, and I don't want my 360 crashing, what is up?!?!?

@Crashdown

Nah the update only screws up installed games,Bungie somehow messed u ODST on there on.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

This game is very bugged and ruins the hole experence,if i known i would have to put up with a half finished game then i never would of bought it, somethings you think would be common sense isn't.

For instance

Your trying an achievement,you gotta get 10 headshots,your in the middle of a level with 6 so you SAVE and exit.

When you go back to LOAD up your SAVED progess,you soon realize that all your work is now gone,the achievement meter is now down to 0 oh and your gonna redo the ENTIRE level over.

Now i say KZ2 had bad Multiplayer (when it came out,havnt played it recently) but at least the single player was playable,in ODST i havnt beat the campage YET,days after purchasing it why because i keep getting the god damn "Cannot read disc error" and when i didn't it didnt save

Now that is MS fault ever since the new update shits been fucking up.

Man, that's jacked up. I haven't had any major probs yet. I did understand about the achievement thing.

What else is buggy?

I really disliked Halo 3, but I'm having a lot of fun with ODST. The achievement thing resets after every section, but is it really that hard just to get ten headshots on some grunts? I did it in with the first pistol of the first person's story.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I know what you mean when you say the achievement resets, it took me a while to get the headshot achievement because I kept quitting the game. Then when I started again I had to restart getting the headshots.

I got the headshot achievemen,i was just putting it as an example of how stupid it is.

Well, I forgot the achievement after the level passes and I'm like 'doggone - I missed it.' But it's just 5 points anywho.